|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20: "The Near-Death Experience: A Staircase to Heaven?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Name one of the five ways to attain enlightenment?
(a) Tasting sacred nectars
(c) Self awareness
(d) Falling in love
2. What does one enter if they fail to recognize the Ground Luminosity?
(b) The Union of Deities
(c) Negative karma
(d) The bardo of dharmata
3. What had Krish Gotami lost in Sogyal's story?
(a) Her dog
(b) Her child
(c) Her rabbit
(d) Her car
4. What is the only way to find enlightenment?
(a) To embrace death
(b) To always look for the truth
(c) To undertake a spiritual journey with a trained master
(d) To meditate daily
5. Name a practice that can lead to enlightenment in this bardo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sogyal claim one in four Americans believe in?
2. What does Rinpoche believe his master was the embodiment of?
3. How does the frog die?
4. What does Soyal see Tsetsen as?
5. What did Dudjom tell the young woman from New York to relax her
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)