|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20: "The Near-Death Experience: A Staircase to Heaven?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it customary not to do a dead body in Tibet for three days?
(a) Bury it
(b) Touch it
(c) Look at it
(d) Move it
2. What was the city in Arthur's mind?
3. What do relatives need to remain if they want to stay at the bedside of a dying loved one?
(c) Happy and smiling
4. How does the frog die?
(a) He dies of old age
(b) His head explodes
(c) He is shot
(d) He overdoses
5. What sacred lake does Kyentse visit in this chapter?
(a) Yamdrok Tso
(b) Illsbruck Tso
(c) Lhasa Tso
(d) Vlkava Tso
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something someone should really let go of before they die?
2. How can one overcome negative feelings when watching someone dying?
3. What does a person need to do before true communication with a dying loved one can begin?
4. What does the first practice in Phowa involve?
5. What had Krish Gotami lost in Sogyal's story?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)