|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20: "The Near-Death Experience: A Staircase to Heaven?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rinpoche state his master treated him like?
(a) A person
(b) His son
(c) An animal
(d) A slave
2. Who are the people who experience near death accompanied by?
(a) The Lord of Death
(b) A winged lion
(c) A deity
(d) A guardian angel
3. What was the name of Rinpoche's master?
(a) Chow yun Fat
(b) Bobby Giles
(c) Han yang Hopinuju
(d) Jamyan Khyentse
4. What does Sogyal express the importance of in this chapter?
(d) Yin and Yang
5. What is the View used to see?
(a) The afterlife
(c) The absolute state
(d) A person's previous life
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rinpoche do at he age of six months?
2. What does Sogyal claim one in four Americans believe in?
3. Why does Tseten not want to go to a nearby monetary?
4. What should one direct toward the deceased to help him or her?
5. What does Samten often let Sogyal borrow?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)