|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: "Evolution, Karma, and Rebirth".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Sogya give for Arthur remembering the city?
(a) His faith
(b) Someone communicated to him with their mind
(c) He lived there in a past life.
(d) He read many books
2. How does the frog die?
(a) His head explodes
(b) He overdoses
(c) He is shot
(d) He dies of old age
3. What is a person able to do if he accepts death?
(a) Fall in love
(b) Be at peace with himself
(c) Communicate better
(d) Heal himself
4. What did Rinpoche do at he age of six months?
(a) Made a cake
(c) Entered the monastry
(d) Said Buddha
5. What is the second authenticity?
(a) The presence of enlightenment
(b) A love of life
(c) The blessing of an authentic master
(d) The devotion of a student
Short Answer Questions
1. What king of reptile does Sogyal tell a story about?
2. What is each step in life known as?
3. Where is Sogyal traveling to?
4. How does the west traditionally cope with death?
5. What does Sogyal claim one in four Americans believe in?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)