|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: "Evolution, Karma, and Rebirth".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the frog die?
(a) He dies of old age
(b) His head explodes
(c) He overdoses
(d) He is shot
2. What reason does Sogya give for Arthur remembering the city?
(a) Someone communicated to him with their mind
(b) He lived there in a past life.
(c) He read many books
(d) His faith
3. What memory does Sogyal recount about his master?
(a) The time he whipped him
(b) The time he told Sogyal about his impending death
(c) The time he suddenly kissed and hugged him
(d) A holiday in Paris
4. What is the capital of Tibet?
5. What did Dudjom tell the young woman from New York to relax her
(a) Move to Tibet
(b) Accept life
(c) Be true to yourself
(d) Accept death
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Krish ask for assistance?
2. What was the city in Arthur's mind?
3. What does Sogyal say that in Buddhist faith is in the mind only?
4. What does Freda Taylor suffer from?
5. What is the name of Master Khyentse's attendant?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)