|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Spiritual Help for the Dying".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What period does the natural bardo span between?
(a) Childhood and adulthood
(b) Birth and death
(c) Childhood and teenage years
(d) Morning and night
2. Name Dzogchen's two fundamental processes?
(a) Rigba and Karma
(b) Dark and light
(c) Trkchtz and Ttzgal
(d) Life and Death
3. What practice does Sogyal recommend?
4. What does Soyal see Tsetsen as?
(a) A father figure
(b) A grandfather figure
(c) A brother
(d) A best friend
5. What does Sogyal stress the need to do with one's pain?
(a) Spread it evenly though the body
(b) Dedicate it to the benefit of others in pain
(c) Take it over with positive thoughts
(d) Breathe it out
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory does Sogyal recount about his master?
2. Which of the following is not one of the four Bardos?
3. What does a person have to stabilize in the View?
4. Where are the great liberation teachings based?
5. What is Dzogchen the heart essence of?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)