|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Spiritual Help for the Dying".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sacred lake does Kyentse visit in this chapter?
(a) Lhasa Tso
(b) Yamdrok Tso
(c) Illsbruck Tso
(d) Vlkava Tso
2. What is Dzogchen Tantras a guide to?
(a) A good life
(b) The afterlife
(c) Healthy food
3. What does Sogyal stress the need to do with one's pain?
(a) Breathe it out
(b) Dedicate it to the benefit of others in pain
(c) Take it over with positive thoughts
(d) Spread it evenly though the body
4. What does Sogyal view the western ideas towards death as?
(c) A spiritual wasteland
(d) Acoholic ramblings
5. What does Samten often let Sogyal borrow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a person have to stabilize in the View?
2. Name one of the five ways to attain enlightenment?
3. Which of the following words does Sogyal use to describe Khyentse's attitude to Samten's death?
4. Name one thing a person can transform pain into?
5. What does Soyal see Tsetsen as?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)