|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: "The Bardo of Becoming".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can one overcome negative feelings when watching someone dying?
(a) By placing one's self into their shoes
(b) By meditating
(c) By thinking about reincarnation
(d) By praying
2. What must one experience every seven days during this bardo?
(a) Their life highlights
3. What state is the entire world in when Buddha wakes up from his meditation?
(b) True perfection
4. What is one convinced of during the first few weeks of this bardo?
(a) He or she is bored
(b) He or she is still alive
(c) He or she has been buried alive
(d) He or she has been promoted to heaven
5. What did Buddha say that humankind repeats?
(a) The cycle of samsara
(b) The cycle of life
(c) The cycle of sem
(d) The cycle of verdu
Short Answer Questions
1. What bardo does Sogyal discuss in this chapter?
2. What is the mind no longer limited by in the bardo of becoming?
3. What does Sogyal state can help remove pain?
4. What does Sogyal state there is no need to die in?
5. Who passes judgment after the battle for salvation?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)