|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shot, injured, and taken to the hospital during the conflict in Chapter 24, "Rebellion"?
(a) Xu Bingbing.
(b) Shi Qiang.
(c) Lei Zhicheng.
(d) Lei Dafeng.
2. What model did Copernicus present of the universe?
(a) A lunocentric model.
(b) A omniscient model.
(c) A geocentric model.
(d) A heliocentric model.
3. Who invented the Marine chronometer?
(a) Rachel Carson.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) John Harrison.
(d) Isaac Newton.
4. Who is discovered to have been murdered in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) Yang Dong.
(b) Shen Yufei.
(c) Yang Weining.
(d) Bai Mulin.
5. When did Ye Wenjie begin testing on strengthening transmissions from Earth by using the sun, according to the narrative in Chapter 22, "Red Coast V"?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what animal is Mike Evans planting trees when he is encountered by Ye Wenjie in Chapter 27, "Evans"?
2. When did Aristotle live?
3. Who is the computer specialist from the Information Security Division that is introduced in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
4. During what years did the Cultural Revolution take place in China?
5. What is the planet that is the focus in the Three Body game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening when Wang logs onto the Three Body game in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
2. What happens as a result of the gate computing system in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
3. What happens after Shi Qiang barges in on the meeting in Chapter 24, "Rebellion"?
4. What is discovered at Wei Cheng's house in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
5. Why does Cheng say he is being threatened in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
6. What is revealed in the extraterrestrial message Ye Wenjie receives in Chapter 23, "Red Coast VI"?
7. What happens at the conclusion of Wang's session playing the Three Body game in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
8. How does Pan Han explain the purpose of the Three Body game in Chapter 18, "Meet-Up"?
9. Why does Ye Wenjie choose to respond to the message she receives in Chapter 23, "Red Coast VI"?
10. How are the Stable Eras and Chaotic Eras on Trisolaris explained in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)