|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what district does Wang Miao go to meet the other players in Chapter 18, "Meet-Up"?
(a) The Shenzhen District.
(b) The Lihua District.
(c) The Dongguan District.
(d) The Xicheng District.
2. What is the planet that is the focus in the Three Body game?
3. Who is the computer specialist from the Information Security Division that is introduced in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) Cheng Lihua.
(b) Lei Zhicheng.
(c) Yan Weining.
(d) Xu Bingbing.
4. With whom does Wei Cheng describe his wife having argued with in the past in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) Bai Mulin.
(b) Xu Bingbing.
(c) Yang Weining.
(d) Pan Han.
5. In what vehicle does the assassin escape in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) A black SUV.
(b) A white pickup truck.
(c) A black sedan.
(d) A black pickup truck.
6. What is the name of the coffee shop where Wang goes to meet the other players in Chapter 18, "Meet-Up"?
(a) Urumqi Coffee Shop.
(b) Yunhe Coffee Shop.
(c) Dongguan Coffee Shop.
(d) Wenxue Coffee Shop.
7. For what animal is Mike Evans planting trees when he is encountered by Ye Wenjie in Chapter 27, "Evans"?
(a) For the Bengal Florican.
(b) For the kakapo.
(c) For the New Caledonian Owlet-nightjar.
(d) For the northwestern brown swallow.
8. How many troops does Emperor Qin Shi Huan order to participate in the gate computing system in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
(a) 30 million.
(b) 20 million.
(c) 30 billion.
(d) 10 billion.
9. What pope does Wang meet in the Three Body game in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
(a) Pope John Paul.
(b) Pope Benedict.
(c) Pope Gregory.
(d) Pope Samuel.
10. When does Mike Evans say the Trisolarans are due to arrive on Earth in Chapter 28, "The Second Red Coast Base"?
(a) In 450 years.
(b) In 230 years.
(c) In 125 years.
(d) In 350 years.
11. When did Ye Wenjie begin testing on strengthening transmissions from Earth by using the sun, according to the narrative in Chapter 22, "Red Coast V"?
12. At whose office does Wang Miao meet the computer specialist from the Information Security Division and Shen Yufei's husband in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) At Cheng Lihua's office.
(b) At Shi Qiang's office.
(c) At Bai Mulin's office.
(d) At Yang Dong's office.
13. What does Ye Wenjie begin doing with the locals near the base of the Red Coast in Chapter 26, "No One Repents"?
(a) She begins buying fruit from them.
(b) She begins tutoring them.
(c) She begins firing them.
(d) She begins hiring them.
14. What is the mean radius of the Earth's sun?
(a) 332,250 miles.
(b) 432,450 miles.
(c) 982,450 miles.
(d) 362,450 miles.
15. Who set China's Cultural Revolution into place?
(a) Chairman Mao Zedong.
(b) Emperor Fuxi.
(c) President Xi Jinping.
(d) Emperor Youchao.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is attempting to break up the dual when Wang enters the Three Body game in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
2. Where is the Mount Wilson Observatory located?
3. Where was Copernicus born?
4. Who is the organizer for the meeting of the Three Body players in Chapter 18, "Meet-Up"?
5. What weapon did Wei Cheng's wife threaten to kill him with if he did not stop his research in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)