|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the May Seventh Cadre Schools described as in the Translator's Note in Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
(a) Private boarding schools for the elite.
(b) Overseas schools for students studying foreign affairs.
(c) Schools for disabled children.
(d) Labor camps for Communist re-education.
2. What does Captain Shi Qiang admit to Wang Miao in the beginning of Chapter 10, "Da Shi"?
(a) He admits that he has been hired to kill Wang.
(b) He admits he is a spy for the CIA.
(c) He admits to having had an affair with Wang's wife.
(d) He admits he has been following Wang.
3. What does Sha Ruishan give to Wang Miao to enable him to see the microwave background on their research in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
(a) 2G glasses.
(b) 3G glasses.
(c) 2K glasses.
(d) 3K glasses.
4. When did Copernicus live?
(c) 540-500 BC.
5. What was Wen Jie's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are three of the four girls that killed Ye Wenjie's father when she tracks them down in Chapter 26, "No One Repents"?
2. What is the small dwarf planet that is a part of Alpha Centauri?
3. Who is Ye Wenjie's daughter that Wang comes to see her about in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
4. What pope does Wang meet in the Three Body game in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
5. What is the third faction of the ETM that breaks out in Chapter 29, "The Earth-Trisolaris Movement"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)