|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Saint Joseph's Church that Wang Miao goes to in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
2. Who set China's Cultural Revolution into place?
(a) Emperor Youchao.
(b) Emperor Fuxi.
(c) Chairman Mao Zedong.
(d) President Xi Jinping.
3. What does "WMAP" stand for in the narrative?
(a) Watson Microwave Astral Probe.
(b) Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe.
(c) Wangfujing Microwave Astrophysics Probe.
(d) Waterson Microwave Astrophysics Probe.
4. What is assigned as the mission of the group during the assembly in Chapter 31, "Operation Guzheng"?
(a) To obtain the secret Trisolaran messages from the Judgment Day.
(b) To obtain secret messages from the Trisolarians to the Survivors.
(c) To go to the Right Arm's headquarters.
(d) To send messages to the Trisolarians using nanotechnology.
5. Where does Ye Wenjie go to work after the Red Coast Base closes?
(a) Fudan University.
(b) Zheijang University.
(c) Tsinghua University.
(d) Peking University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the listener posted that hears messages about Earth in the analysis read by Ye Wenjie in Chapter 32, "Trisolaris: The Listener"?
2. What year is established in China in the opening of Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
3. How much data has been recovered from the attack on the Judgment Day in Chapter 31, "Operation Guzheng"?
4. How far is Trisolaris's nearest star described as being from Earth in Chapter 33, "Trisolaris, Sophon"?
5. Where does Ye Wenjie describe the Chinese Academy of Science's Space Environment Observation Center in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)