|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Isaac Newton publish his "Principia"?
2. What is the circumference of the Earth's sun?
(a) 2,713,406 miles.
(b) 982,450 miles.
(c) 362,450 miles.
(d) 1,632,402 miles.
3. Who is discovered to have been murdered in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) Shen Yufei.
(b) Bai Mulin.
(c) Yang Weining.
(d) Yang Dong.
4. What was Wu Han's profession?
5. What causes the Mount Wilson Observatory to have more natural steady air than any location in North America?
(a) A natural wind coverage.
(b) An inversion layer that traps smog.
(c) A dead zone for radio signals.
(d) A light refractor around its surface.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ye Wenjie's respons when Wang Miao asks her why the Lord is so afraid of nanotechnology in Chapter 24, "Rebellion"?
2. Who is the Political Commissar introduced to Ye Wenjie in Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
3. From what belief system does the translator note the term "Monsters and Demons" is derived in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
4. What does a woman claim the spheres are that make up the three-body problem model in Chapter 24, "Rebellion"?
5. When does Mike Evans say the Trisolarans are due to arrive on Earth in Chapter 28, "The Second Red Coast Base"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)