|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years go by with Evans working to confirm the truths of Ye Wenjie's story in Chapter 28, "The Second Red Coast Base"?
2. At the National Astronomical Center at the Space Observation Center, Sha Ruishan examines data from three satellites. When was the COBE launched, according to the narrator in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
3. For how long had the Red Union "been attacking the headquarters of the April Twenty-eighth Brigade" when Chapter 1, "The Madness Years" begins?
(a) For two weeks.
(b) For four days.
(c) For two days.
(d) For six days.
4. When did the name "three-body problem" begin to be commonly used?
(a) The 1740s.
(b) THe 1820s.
(c) The 1620s.
(d) The 1550s.
5. Who is described as Ye Wenjie's astrophysics professor at her alma mater in Chapter 14, "Red Coast IV"?
(a) Cheng Lihua.
(b) Yan Weining.
(c) Lei Dafeng.
(d) Cheng Lihua.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds Ye Wenjie back when she tries to save her father in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
2. What does Ye Wenjie call the fluctuations of energy as planets move from one place to the next in Chapter 22, "Red Coast V"?
3. Who confirms that there are records from previous civilizations to support the concept of three suns in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"f?
4. Where does Ye Wenjie awaken in the beginning of Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
5. Who is shot, injured, and taken to the hospital during the conflict in Chapter 24, "Rebellion"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)