|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed along with Ye Wenjie's husband due to an accident at the base, according to the narrative in Chapter 14, "Red Coast IV"?
(a) Lei Zhicheng.
(b) Director Zhang.
(c) Bai Mulin.
(d) Cheng Lihua.
2. For how long is the gate computing system put into place in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
(a) Nine months.
(b) 16 months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Eight months.
3. How many regiments comprise the Inner Mongolia Production and Construction Corps, according to the narrator in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
4. How many stable configurations has Wei Cheng's algorithm uncovered for the three bodies, according to the narrative in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) More than 100.
(b) More than 200.
(c) More than 150.
(d) More than 250.
5. What does Ye Wenjie call the fluctuations of energy as planets move from one place to the next in Chapter 22, "Red Coast V"?
(a) Energy molars.
(b) Energy mirrors.
(c) Energy protons.
(d) Energy waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Planck satellite launched?
2. What is the gate computing system named in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
3. What has the Great Pyramid been replaced with in the Three Body game in Chapter 19, "Three Body: Einstein, the Pendulum Monument, and the Great Rip"?
4. For what animal is Mike Evans planting trees when he is encountered by Ye Wenjie in Chapter 27, "Evans"?
5. What do the second and third suns appear to be from a distance in the Three Body game in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)