|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the Mount Wilson Observatory to have more natural steady air than any location in North America?
(a) A light refractor around its surface.
(b) An inversion layer that traps smog.
(c) A natural wind coverage.
(d) A dead zone for radio signals.
2. Who has implicated Ye Wenjie for writing a letter that promotes anti-socialist ideals in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
(a) Ruan Wen.
(b) Cheng Lihua.
(c) Shao Lin.
(d) Bai Mulin.
3. What pope does Wang meet in the Three Body game in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
(a) Pope Benedict.
(b) Pope Samuel.
(c) Pope Gregory.
(d) Pope John Paul.
4. What gift does Ye Wenjie give to Wang Miao when he visits in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
(a) Ginseng tea.
(b) A feather pen.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A harp.
5. What word refers to the branch of technology dealing with manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Isaac Newton publish his "Principia"?
2. Where is the Second Red Coast Base that Mike Evans brings Ye Wenjie to in Chapter 28, "The Second Red Coast Base"?
3. What is the planet that is the focus in the Three Body game?
4. On what date does Ye Wenjie confess to having killed two people in the document from Chapter 25, "The Deaths of Lei Zhicheng and Yang Weining"?
5. When was the WMAP satellite launched?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)