|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mozi predict the coming Stable Era to last in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Several eons.
2. For what animal is Mike Evans planting trees when he is encountered by Ye Wenjie in Chapter 27, "Evans"?
(a) For the New Caledonian Owlet-nightjar.
(b) For the northwestern brown swallow.
(c) For the kakapo.
(d) For the Bengal Florican.
3. When did Ye Wenjie begin testing on strengthening transmissions from Earth by using the sun, according to the narrative in Chapter 22, "Red Coast V"?
4. What is the organization that controls China's nuclear missiles, according to the Translator's Note in Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
(a) The First Artillery Corps.
(b) The Second Artillery Corps.
(c) The Third Artillery Corps.
(d) The Seventh Artillery Corps.
5. For how long had the Red Union "been attacking the headquarters of the April Twenty-eighth Brigade" when Chapter 1, "The Madness Years" begins?
(a) For two days.
(b) For six days.
(c) For four days.
(d) For two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Shi Qiang tell Wang he believes someone is working behind the scenes to accomplish in Chapter 10, "Da Shi"?
2. Who is Ye Zhetai's wife in the narrative?
3. What is the gate computing system named in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
4. What is the circumference of the Earth's sun?
5. What did Ye Wenjie study in college?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)