|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mozi predict the coming Stable Era to last in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
(a) Several eons.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Four years.
2. What does "SETI" refer to in the narrative?
(a) Standard Experimental Technology Intelligence.
(b) Secure External Technological Intelligence.
(c) The Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence.
(d) Social Experiment for Terrestrial Intelligence.
3. What gift does Ye Wenjie give to Wang Miao when he visits in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
(a) A harp.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A feather pen.
(d) Ginseng tea.
4. How does Ye Wenjie describe having killed two people in the transcript from Chapter 25, "The Deaths of Lei Zhicheng and Yang Weining"?
(a) By using a telescope to crush them while they moved it.
(b) By cutting ropes while they were working on the face of the mountain.
(c) By hitting them with a van.
(d) By shooting them.
5. What two elements compose the majority of the sun?
(a) Hydrogen and oxygen.
(b) Helium and oxygen.
(c) Iron and helium.
(d) Hydrogen and helium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the codename for China's first test of a three-staged thermonuclear device?
2. When did Galileo live?
3. What pope does Wang meet in the Three Body game in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
4. Ye Wenjie discovers in college that it is useless to excel at theory without what in astrophysics?
5. What civilization is destroyed in the Three Body game in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)