|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gate computing system named in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
(a) Clan 2.
(d) Qin 1.
2. How does Ye Wenjie describe having killed two people in the transcript from Chapter 25, "The Deaths of Lei Zhicheng and Yang Weining"?
(a) By shooting them.
(b) By cutting ropes while they were working on the face of the mountain.
(c) By hitting them with a van.
(d) By using a telescope to crush them while they moved it.
3. What is the position of the man that Ye Wenjie's mother marries after the Cultural Revolution?
(a) He is an education minister.
(b) He is a jet pilot.
(c) He is a travel agent.
(d) He is a senator.
4. How many troops does Emperor Qin Shi Huan order to participate in the gate computing system in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
(a) 20 million.
(b) 10 billion.
(c) 30 million.
(d) 30 billion.
5. What word from Chapter 14, "Red Coast IV" means having mixed feelings about something or someone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the planet that is the focus in the Three Body game?
2. Who holds Ye Wenjie back when she tries to save her father in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
3. What warning is repeated several times in the first message that Ye Wenjie receives from an extraterrestrial in Chapter 23, "Red Coast VI"?
4. When was the WMAP satellite launched?
5. Who is attempting to break up the dual when Wang enters the Three Body game in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)