|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 15-20 and Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Ye Wenjie marry?
(a) Yang Dong.
(b) Bai Mulin.
(c) Yang Weining.
(d) Ruan Wen.
2. Who is the computer specialist from the Information Security Division that is introduced in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) Xu Bingbing.
(b) Lei Zhicheng.
(c) Yan Weining.
(d) Cheng Lihua.
3. Where does Ye Wenjie awaken in the beginning of Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
(a) At the school.
(b) On a helicopter.
(c) At her father's house.
(d) Inside the Red Coast Base.
4. What was the profession held by Hai Mo?
(a) Screenwriter and novelist.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
5. When was the WMAP satellite launched?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Gottfried Leibniz live?
2. What civilization is said to have proven that there is no solution to the three-body problem in Chapter 19, "Three Body: Einstein, the Pendulum Monument, and the Great Rip"?
3. Where is the United States National Radio Quiet Zone located that the narrator describes in Chapter 13, "Red Coast III"?
4. Who is the director of the Division Political Department that interviews Ye Wenjie in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
5. Who is attempting to break up the dual when Wang enters the Three Body game in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)