|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 15-20 and Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the computer specialist from the Information Security Division that is introduced in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) Lei Zhicheng.
(b) Yan Weining.
(c) Xu Bingbing.
(d) Cheng Lihua.
2. What civilization is said to be lost when the scorching sun arrives in the game in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
(a) Civilization 99.
(b) Civilization 242.
(c) Civilization 141.
(d) Civilization 311.
3. For what publication is Bai Mulin a reporter?
(a) The Chicago Tribune.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Great Production News.
(d) The Guangming Daily.
4. What is the furniture made of that Wang examines at Ye Wenjie's home in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
(a) Tree branches and stumps.
(b) Stone and metal wiring.
(c) Brass and gold.
(d) Silver and jade.
5. To what team is Ye Wenjie transferred that picks up and analyzes radio signals in Chapter 12, "Red Coast II"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wei Cheng reveals that his research on the three-body problem is similar to what method in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
2. Where was Copernicus born?
3. Ye Wenjie discovers in college that it is useless to excel at theory without what in astrophysics?
4. To what district does Wang Miao go to meet the other players in Chapter 18, "Meet-Up"?
5. What is the gate computing system named in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)