|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ye Wenjie claims that the Red Coast Project failed to establish contact with alien life forms and disbanded after how many years?
2. Who was killed along with Ye Wenjie's husband due to an accident at the base, according to the narrative in Chapter 14, "Red Coast IV"?
(a) Cheng Lihua.
(b) Lei Zhicheng.
(c) Director Zhang.
(d) Bai Mulin.
3. What field studies celestial objects at radio frequencies?
(a) Radio astronomy.
(b) Relativity astronomy.
4. What is the furniture made of that Wang examines at Ye Wenjie's home in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
(a) Tree branches and stumps.
(b) Stone and metal wiring.
(c) Brass and gold.
(d) Silver and jade.
5. How much time has passed in the game when Wang returns to it in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
(a) Several eons.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Six days.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Saint Joseph's Church that Wang Miao goes to in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
2. What word from Chapter 13, "Red Coast III" refers to leadership or dominance, especially by one country or social group over others?
3. To what team is Ye Wenjie transferred that picks up and analyzes radio signals in Chapter 12, "Red Coast II"?
4. Where does Ye Wenjie awaken in the beginning of Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
5. What word refers to the branch of technology dealing with manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)