|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: "Silent Spring," Chapters 1-3 and Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the girl that is described as being gunned down while waving a flag in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
2. What was the profession held by Hai Mo?
(b) Newspaper reporter.
(c) Screenwriter and novelist.
3. Who is the director of the Division Political Department that interviews Ye Wenjie in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
(a) Director Zhang.
(b) Director Lin.
(c) Director Wen.
(d) Director Cheng.
4. Who is the source of the papers that are presented to Ye Wenjie in jail in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
(b) Ruan Wen.
(d) Shao Lin.
5. When did Einstein visit Shanghai, according to the narrative in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the organization that controls China's nuclear missiles, according to the Translator's Note in Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
2. Who is the author of the book Silent Spring?
3. How many regiments comprise the Inner Mongolia Production and Construction Corps, according to the narrator in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
4. What year is established in China in the opening of Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
5. From what belief system does the translator note the term "Monsters and Demons" is derived in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)