|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the circumference of the Earth's sun?
(a) 982,450 miles.
(b) 1,632,402 miles.
(c) 2,713,406 miles.
(d) 362,450 miles.
2. How far is Alpha Centauri from the Solar System?
(a) 7 light years.
(b) 2.3 light years.
(c) 6.23 light years.
(d) 4.37 light years.
3. Where two historically important telescopes are contained at the Mount Wilson Observatory?
(a) The OAO C telescope and the Magellan telescope.
(b) The Kopernik-500 telescope and the Giotto telescope.
(c) The Giotto telescope and the 60-inche telescope.
(d) The Hooker telescope and the 60-inch telescope.
4. How much money does Mike Evans's father leave him when he dies?
(a) $6.5 billion.
(b) $2.5 billion.
(c) $4.5 billion.
(d) $2 billion.
5. How long has it been since the Trisolarans have attempted contact in Chapter 30, "Two Protons"?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Five months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What German musical instrument is described in the narrative of Chapter 33, "Trisolaris, Sophon"?
2. What was Wu Han's profession?
3. To what district does Wang Miao go to meet the other players in Chapter 18, "Meet-Up"?
4. For what animal is Mike Evans planting trees when he is encountered by Ye Wenjie in Chapter 27, "Evans"?
5. What does Shi Qiang assure Wang Miao he has been cleansed of in Chapter 31, "Operation Guzheng"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)