|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the beginning of the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, according to the narrator in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
2. How has Professor Ruan Wen committed suicide in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
(a) By overdosing on sleeping pills.
(b) By jumping into a river.
(c) By hanging herself from a closet door.
(d) By driving her car into a tree.
3. How long does Mozi predict the coming Stable Era to last in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
(a) Four years.
(b) Several eons.
(c) Six years.
(d) Two years.
4. Where is the Mount Wilson Observatory located?
(a) Phoenix, Arizona.
(b) Los Angeles, California.
(c) London, England.
(d) Paris, France.
5. What is the gate computing system named in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
(a) Clan 2.
(c) Qin 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nanowire filaments does Shi recommend running to attain the mission in Chapter 31, "Operation Guzheng"?
2. How long has it been since the Trisolarans have attempted contact in Chapter 30, "Two Protons"?
3. When did Isaac Newton publish his "Principia"?
4. During what time period has Wang Miao arrived when he plays the Three Body game in the beginning of Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
5. Where is the United States National Radio Quiet Zone located that the narrator describes in Chapter 13, "Red Coast III"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)