|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ye Zhetai's focus as a professor in the novel?
2. Who is killed during the attack on the Judgment Day?
(a) U.S. Marine Colonel Stanton.
(b) Ye Wenji.
(c) Mike Evans.
(d) Wang Miao.
3. Where is the Second Red Coast Base that Mike Evans brings Ye Wenjie to in Chapter 28, "The Second Red Coast Base"?
(a) Atop an Egyptian pyramid.
(b) Deep in an Aztec jungle.
(c) On top of a massive volcano.
(d) Floating on a ship at sea.
4. Where is the listener posted that hears messages about Earth in the analysis read by Ye Wenjie in Chapter 32, "Trisolaris: The Listener"?
(a) Post 1379.
(b) Post 45534.
(c) Post 124.
(d) Post 8452.
5. What was the profession of Fu Lei?
(a) Translator and critic.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the book Silent Spring published?
2. Who confirms that there are records from previous civilizations to support the concept of three suns in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"f?
3. In what vehicle does the assassin escape in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
4. What planet's rotation swings are discussed as observed from the Mount Wilson Observatory in Chapter 22, "Red Coast V"?
5. What does Ye Wenjie begin doing with the locals near the base of the Red Coast in Chapter 26, "No One Repents"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)