|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the base chief engineer who introduces himself to Ye Wenjie in the beginning of Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
(a) Cheng Lihua.
(b) Lei Zhicheng.
(c) Yan Weining.
(d) Bai Mulin.
2. What is the central focus of the book Silent Spring?
(a) Environmental degradation.
(b) The development of Capitalism.
(c) The history of Communism.
(d) The separation of church and state.
3. How many regiments comprise the Inner Mongolia Production and Construction Corps, according to the narrator in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
4. Who is the director of the Division Political Department that interviews Ye Wenjie in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
(a) Director Lin.
(b) Director Wen.
(c) Director Zhang.
(d) Director Cheng.
5. How much time has passed in the game when Wang returns to it in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Six days.
(c) Several eons.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Professor Ruan Wen committed suicide in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
2. When does the narrator describe the implementation of the OZMAII plan in Chapter 13, "Red Coast III"?
3. What year is established in China in the opening of Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
4. When was the book Silent Spring published?
5. What literary device is employed in the following sentence from Chapter 1, "The Madness Years": "Their red flags fluttered restlessly around the brigade building like flames yearning for firewood"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)