|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sha Ruishan give to Wang Miao to enable him to see the microwave background on their research in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
(a) 2G glasses.
(b) 2K glasses.
(c) 3K glasses.
(d) 3G glasses.
2. For what publication is Bai Mulin a reporter?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Great Production News.
(c) The Guangming Daily.
(d) The Chicago Tribune.
3. What does "NATO" stand for?
(a) The National Astrophysics Treaty Organization.
(b) The Nuclear Alternatives Testing Organization.
(c) The North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
(d) The National Academy for Technological Order.
4. Who is the Political Commissar introduced to Ye Wenjie in Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
(a) Yan Weining.
(b) Cheng Lihua.
(c) Bai Mulin.
(d) Lei Zhicheng.
5. What gift does Ye Wenjie give to Wang Miao when he visits in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
(a) A feather pen.
(b) Ginseng tea.
(c) A harp.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ye Wenjie's daughter that Wang comes to see her about in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
2. Who is the author of the book Silent Spring?
3. Where is the space observation center that is run by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Peking University's Joint Center for Astrophysics?
4. For how long had the Red Union "been attacking the headquarters of the April Twenty-eighth Brigade" when Chapter 1, "The Madness Years" begins?
5. Who holds Ye Wenjie back when she tries to save her father in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)