|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is established in China in the opening of Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
2. Where is the Saint Joseph's Church that Wang Miao goes to in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
3. What does "SETI" refer to in the narrative?
(a) The Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence.
(b) Standard Experimental Technology Intelligence.
(c) Secure External Technological Intelligence.
(d) Social Experiment for Terrestrial Intelligence.
4. What is the furniture made of that Wang examines at Ye Wenjie's home in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
(a) Brass and gold.
(b) Stone and metal wiring.
(c) Tree branches and stumps.
(d) Silver and jade.
5. At the National Astronomical Center at the Space Observation Center, Sha Ruishan examines data from three satellites. When was the COBE launched, according to the narrator in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long had the Red Union "been attacking the headquarters of the April Twenty-eighth Brigade" when Chapter 1, "The Madness Years" begins?
2. Who has implicated Ye Wenjie for writing a letter that promotes anti-socialist ideals in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
3. Who is the director of the Division Political Department that interviews Ye Wenjie in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
4. How long does Mozi predict the coming Stable Era to last in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
5. Who is the Political Commissar introduced to Ye Wenjie in Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)