|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 15-20 and Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Professor Ruan Wen committed suicide in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
(a) By jumping into a river.
(b) By hanging herself from a closet door.
(c) By overdosing on sleeping pills.
(d) By driving her car into a tree.
2. What was the profession of Fu Lei?
(d) Translator and critic.
3. When was the Planck satellite launched?
4. What is the computer systems called that Ye Wenjie uses to keep an eye on enemy spacecraft and operations in Chapter 12, "Red Coast II"?
5. What does Captain Shi Qiang tell Wang he believes someone is working behind the scenes to accomplish in Chapter 10, "Da Shi"?
(a) To ruin scientific research.
(b) To accelerate scientific research.
(c) To undermine the government.
(d) To cause a world war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has implicated Ye Wenjie for writing a letter that promotes anti-socialist ideals in Chapter 2, "Silent Spring"?
2. When does the narrator describe the implementation of the OZMAII plan in Chapter 13, "Red Coast III"?
3. What is the central focus of the book Silent Spring?
4. Who is attempting to break up the dual when Wang enters the Three Body game in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
5. What does Captain Shi Qiang admit to Wang Miao in the beginning of Chapter 10, "Da Shi"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)