|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 15-20 and Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Ye Wenjie give to Wang Miao when he visits in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
(a) Ginseng tea.
(b) A harp.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A feather pen.
2. Who beats Ye Zhetai to death in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
(a) Four teenage girls.
(b) Two young girls.
(c) Two old men.
(d) Three young men.
3. When did Isaac Newton publish his "Principia"?
4. What does Captain Shi Qiang tell Wang he believes someone is working behind the scenes to accomplish in Chapter 10, "Da Shi"?
(a) To cause a world war.
(b) To ruin scientific research.
(c) To undermine the government.
(d) To accelerate scientific research.
5. When was the book Silent Spring published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the organizer for the meeting of the Three Body players in Chapter 18, "Meet-Up"?
2. Ye Wenjie claims that the Red Coast Project failed to establish contact with alien life forms and disbanded after how many years?
3. Where is the Saint Joseph's Church that Wang Miao goes to in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
4. How has Professor Ruan Wen committed suicide in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
5. What is the organization that controls China's nuclear missiles, according to the Translator's Note in Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)