|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 15-20 and Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sha Ruishan give to Wang Miao to enable him to see the microwave background on their research in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
(a) 2G glasses.
(b) 2K glasses.
(c) 3G glasses.
(d) 3K glasses.
2. Who is the Political Commissar introduced to Ye Wenjie in Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
(a) Lei Zhicheng.
(b) Yan Weining.
(c) Bai Mulin.
(d) Cheng Lihua.
3. What civilization is said to be lost when the scorching sun arrives in the game in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
(a) Civilization 99.
(b) Civilization 141.
(c) Civilization 311.
(d) Civilization 242.
4. How many stable configurations has Wei Cheng's algorithm uncovered for the three bodies, according to the narrative in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) More than 250.
(b) More than 150.
(c) More than 200.
(d) More than 100.
5. At whose office does Wang Miao meet the computer specialist from the Information Security Division and Shen Yufei's husband in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
(a) At Cheng Lihua's office.
(b) At Shi Qiang's office.
(c) At Yang Dong's office.
(d) At Bai Mulin's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ye Zhetai's wife in the narrative?
2. What does Captain Shi Qiang tell Wang he believes someone is working behind the scenes to accomplish in Chapter 10, "Da Shi"?
3. Who beats Ye Zhetai to death in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
4. What civilization is said to have proven that there is no solution to the three-body problem in Chapter 19, "Three Body: Einstein, the Pendulum Monument, and the Great Rip"?
5. When did Einstein visit Shanghai, according to the narrative in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)