|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: "Three Body," Chapters 15-20 and Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the organization that controls China's nuclear missiles, according to the Translator's Note in Chapter 3, "Red Coast I"?
(a) The Seventh Artillery Corps.
(b) The First Artillery Corps.
(c) The Third Artillery Corps.
(d) The Second Artillery Corps.
2. What civilization is said to have proven that there is no solution to the three-body problem in Chapter 19, "Three Body: Einstein, the Pendulum Monument, and the Great Rip"?
(a) Civilization 132.
(b) Civilization 192.
(c) Civilization 111.
(d) Civilization 214.
3. What year is established in China in the opening of Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
4. What was Wen Jie's profession?
5. When did Aristotle live?
(a) 540-500 BC.
(b) 384-322 BC.
(c) 450-400 BC.
(d) 322-299 BC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the furniture made of that Wang examines at Ye Wenjie's home in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
2. How has Professor Ruan Wen committed suicide in Chapter 1, "The Madness Years"?
3. Wei Cheng reveals that his research on the three-body problem is similar to what method in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
4. When did Galileo live?
5. What does "NATO" stand for?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)