|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Mount Wilson Observatory located?
(a) Los Angeles, California.
(b) London, England.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) Paris, France.
2. For how long is the gate computing system put into place in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
(a) 16 months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Nine months.
3. What does "NATO" stand for?
(a) The Nuclear Alternatives Testing Organization.
(b) The North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
(c) The National Astrophysics Treaty Organization.
(d) The National Academy for Technological Order.
4. Where is the Saint Joseph's Church that Wang Miao goes to in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
5. How much money does Mike Evans's father leave him when he dies?
(a) $6.5 billion.
(b) $4.5 billion.
(c) $2 billion.
(d) $2.5 billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the soldiers that set upon the meeting of the Three Body players in Chapter 24, "Rebellion"?
2. How many stable configurations has Wei Cheng's algorithm uncovered for the three bodies, according to the narrative in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
3. What weapon did Wei Cheng's wife threaten to kill him with if he did not stop his research in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
4. When was the Planck satellite launched?
5. For how many years does the narrator describe Ye Wenjie continuing her work peacefully in the beginning of Chapter 23, "Red Coast VI"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)