|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are three of the four girls that killed Ye Wenjie's father when she tracks them down in Chapter 26, "No One Repents"?
(a) In their twenties.
(b) In their fifties.
(c) In their thirties.
(d) In their forties.
2. What is the gate computing system named in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
(a) Clan 2.
(b) Qin 1.
3. What types of centers does Captain Shi Qiang describe all around the world and working together in Chapter 10, "Da Shi"?
(a) Astral Command Centers.
(b) Battle Command Centers.
(c) Research Command Centers.
(d) Government Command Centers.
4. When did Leonardo da Vinci live?
(b) 540-500 BC.
5. When did Galileo live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confirms that there are records from previous civilizations to support the concept of three suns in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"f?
2. What gift does Ye Wenjie give to Wang Miao when he visits in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
3. Where does Ye Wenjie describe the Chinese Academy of Science's Space Environment Observation Center in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
4. What civilization is said to be lost when the scorching sun arrives in the game in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
5. What does Captain Shi Qiang tell Wang he believes someone is working behind the scenes to accomplish in Chapter 10, "Da Shi"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)