|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Great Pyramid been replaced with in the Three Body game in Chapter 19, "Three Body: Einstein, the Pendulum Monument, and the Great Rip"?
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) The United Nations Headquarters.
(c) An ancient castle.
(d) The United States World Trace Center.
2. What does "NATO" stand for?
(a) The National Academy for Technological Order.
(b) The North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
(c) The National Astrophysics Treaty Organization.
(d) The Nuclear Alternatives Testing Organization.
3. What is the planet that is the focus in the Three Body game?
4. When did Gottfried Leibniz live?
5. Who invented the Marine chronometer?
(a) Rachel Carson.
(b) John Harrison.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Isaac Newton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the organizer for the meeting of the Three Body players in Chapter 18, "Meet-Up"?
2. What field studies celestial objects at radio frequencies?
3. Who is described as Ye Wenjie's astrophysics professor at her alma mater in Chapter 14, "Red Coast IV"?
4. To what team is Ye Wenjie transferred that picks up and analyzes radio signals in Chapter 12, "Red Coast II"?
5. Where is the United States National Radio Quiet Zone located that the narrator describes in Chapter 13, "Red Coast III"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)