|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the second and third suns appear to be from a distance in the Three Body game in Chapter 15, "Three Body: Copernicus, Universal Football, and Tri-Solar Day"?
(b) Shooting stars.
(c) Vast planets.
(d) Gaseous bodies.
2. What does "WMAP" stand for in the narrative?
(a) Watson Microwave Astral Probe.
(b) Waterson Microwave Astrophysics Probe.
(c) Wangfujing Microwave Astrophysics Probe.
(d) Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe.
3. What field studies celestial objects at radio frequencies?
(b) Radio astronomy.
(c) Relativity astronomy.
4. What does Captain Shi Qiang tell Wang he believes someone is working behind the scenes to accomplish in Chapter 10, "Da Shi"?
(a) To undermine the government.
(b) To cause a world war.
(c) To accelerate scientific research.
(d) To ruin scientific research.
5. What is the name of the coffee shop where Wang goes to meet the other players in Chapter 18, "Meet-Up"?
(a) Dongguan Coffee Shop.
(b) Wenxue Coffee Shop.
(c) Urumqi Coffee Shop.
(d) Yunhe Coffee Shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What civilization is said to be lost when the scorching sun arrives in the game in Chapter 11, "Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames"?
2. When did Copernicus live?
3. Who is the computer specialist from the Information Security Division that is introduced in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
4. What does "NATO" stand for?
5. What is the furniture made of that Wang examines at Ye Wenjie's home in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)