|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What civilization comes to an end in the Three Body game in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
(a) Civilization 116.
(b) Civilization 184.
(c) Civilization 192.
(d) Civilization 99.
2. When does the narrator describe the implementation of the OZMAII plan in Chapter 13, "Red Coast III"?
3. What model did Copernicus present of the universe?
(a) A geocentric model.
(b) A heliocentric model.
(c) A lunocentric model.
(d) A omniscient model.
4. Where is the Second Red Coast Base that Mike Evans brings Ye Wenjie to in Chapter 28, "The Second Red Coast Base"?
(a) Atop an Egyptian pyramid.
(b) On top of a massive volcano.
(c) Floating on a ship at sea.
(d) Deep in an Aztec jungle.
5. What is the computer systems called that Ye Wenjie uses to keep an eye on enemy spacecraft and operations in Chapter 12, "Red Coast II"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "NATO" stand for?
2. When was the WMAP satellite launched?
3. Who is discovered to have been murdered in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
4. How many stable configurations has Wei Cheng's algorithm uncovered for the three bodies, according to the narrative in Chapter 16, "The Three Body Problem"?
5. Where is the Saint Joseph's Church that Wang Miao goes to in Chapter 9, "The Universe Flickers"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)