|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: "Sunset for Humanity," Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planet's rotation swings are discussed as observed from the Mount Wilson Observatory in Chapter 22, "Red Coast V"?
2. What word from Chapter 14, "Red Coast IV" means having mixed feelings about something or someone?
3. When does the narrator describe the implementation of the OZMAII plan in Chapter 13, "Red Coast III"?
4. Ye Wenjie claims that the Red Coast Project failed to establish contact with alien life forms and disbanded after how many years?
5. How many troops does Emperor Qin Shi Huan order to participate in the gate computing system in Chapter 17, "Three Body: Newton, Von Neumann, the First Emperor, and Tri-Solar Syzygy"?
(a) 20 million.
(b) 30 million.
(c) 30 billion.
(d) 10 billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Ye Wenjie give to Wang Miao when he visits in Chapter 8, "Ye Wenjie"?
2. What satellite is launched at the Red Coast in Chapter 12, "Red Coast II"?
3. Who is Shen Yufei's husband?
4. What model did Copernicus present of the universe?
5. When did Isaac Newton publish his "Principia"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)