Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
2. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
3. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
4. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
5. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
In Part 3, Oona Quinn is introduced for the first time. What role does Oona play in the story? Is she important to the investigation Ochs is conducting? What is the significance of her relationship with Thomas Berryman?
After his meeting with Ben Toy, Ochs begins to feel sympathy for him, making it possible that he will forget that Ben is a cold-blooded killer. What could the sympathy Ochs begins to feel towards Ben do to his judgment? What result might sympathy bring to Ochs as the story continues?
In the Prologue, readers find out that Jimmie Lee Horn was the first black mayor of Nashville, Tennessee. Horn was killed during a rally on the Fourth of July. Does the race of Jimmie Lee Horn have any impact on what readers may think is the reason he was assassinated? Does the mention of Horn's race cause readers to jump to conclusions since it did not necessarily have to be acknowledged so quickly?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)