|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
2. How does Ochs describe Oona?
3. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
4. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
5. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
Essay Topic 1
At the end of the story, one murderer has been killed. Who is it? What events in the story could lead readers to believe that the murderer expected a tragic ending for themselves one day? Cite examples from the text in order to support your response.
Essay Topic 2
In Part 5, Oona is instructed to board a plane to Nashville, Tennessee in order to meet Berryman. Oona says she does not know why she is going to meet him, but she goes anyway. What does this tell readers about Oona's personality? Why does she trust Berryman even after she finds out he is a hit man about to assassinate a political figure?
Essay Topic 3
When the story ends, Joe Cubbah is the only one who is able to finish his assignment. What does Cubbah's ability to do his job show about his personality? What characters are not able to finish their assignment? Explain your answer with examples from the story.
This section contains 1,262 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)