|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His wife.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His sister.
(d) His friend.
2. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
(a) The television broadcast was cut short.
(b) There was a three second delay.
(c) There was a 10 second delay.
(d) The television airwaves lost power.
3. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
(a) Oona Quinn.
(b) Ollie Quinn.
(c) Jessica Smith.
(d) Pam Berton.
4. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(a) The week days.
(b) The weekend.
5. When is Berryman said to have traveled to Nashville?
(a) The last week of June.
(b) The first week of July.
(c) The middle of June.
(d) The weekend before July 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oona feel when Berryman leaves the beach house?
2. What does Horn tell the person he visits at the police station to do?
3. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
4. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
5. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)