|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
(a) The television broadcast was cut short.
(b) The television airwaves lost power.
(c) There was a 10 second delay.
(d) There was a three second delay.
2. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(c) Alcohol and drugs.
3. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
4. When Ochs is contacted due to his newspaper articles, what does the caller tell him?
(a) Their identity was stolen.
(b) They were visited by Berryman.
(c) They were hired to murder Berryman.
(d) They were investigated.
5. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
(a) Buys ammunition..
(b) Steals a car.
(c) Visits Ben Toy.
(d) Changes his appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Berryman doing when he sees a car drive past his house several times?
2. When Berryman leaves the beach house after he finds the note from Ben, who continues to call him?
3. What does Oona feel when Berryman leaves the beach house?
4. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
5. Where did Berryman and Oona stay a few weeks before Horn's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. So far in the story, what things has Berryman done that could label him as someone who does not care about his own safety?
2. Describe the role of Horn's adviser during Horn's political campaign.
3. When Ochs returns to Nashville in Part 4, who is being investigated and what is the importance of the investigation?
4. What suspicious event occurs while Berryman is at his beach house?
5. What does Ochs say about Oona's parents, the Quinns?
6. What events take place when Berryman arrives in Nashville before Horn's murder?
7. What does Ochs wonder about Oona after hearing her stories involving the murder of Horn?
8. Explain the meeting that takes place when Berryman takes Oona to New York City.
9. Why does Ochs go to Thomas Berryman's house, and how does he describe Oona Quinn?
10. What happens when Horn is on television?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)