|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(b) The week days.
(d) The weekend.
2. Who does Berryman see several times in Nashville that causes him to take an interest in this person?
(a) Horn's adviser.
(b) Bert Poole.
(c) The governor.
(d) Ben Toy.
3. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
(a) The William Pound Institute.
(b) Ben's flower shop.
(c) Ben's parents' house.
(d) Ben's house.
4. What does Berryman find when he breaks into Poole's house?
(a) Useful photographs.
(b) A note with the date and time of Horn's rally.
(c) A layout of Horn's rally.
(d) Poole's gun.
5. What is the name of the hairstyle Horn is known for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
2. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
3. Where does Berryman's father live?
4. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
5. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the meeting that takes place when Berryman takes Oona to New York City.
2. What events take place right before Berryman leaves New York City, and what do the events cause him to do?
3. Who is Oona Quinn?
4. So far in the story, what things has Berryman done that could label him as someone who does not care about his own safety?
5. What suspicious event occurs while Berryman is at his beach house?
6. What happens to Ben at the end of Part 3, and what does the event cause readers to think about him?
7. What happens when Berryman goes to Bert Poole's house?
8. Why does Ochs appear cautious of Oona after hearing her stories about her involvement with Berryman and the plan to murder Horn?
9. What does Ochs say about Oona's parents, the Quinns?
10. What happens at the country club that gives readers a stronger understanding of the plot to kill Horn?
This section contains 1,137 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)