|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. During Ochs's second meeting with Ben, what happens to Ben?
a) He tries to hurt Ochs.
b) He is put in restraints.
c) He has to be sedated.
d) He collapses.
2. Who hired the Southern man?
a) Berryman's girlfriend.
b) Ben Toy.
c) Horn's best friend.
d) Johnboy Terrell.
3. How does Martin Weesner die?
a) He is poisoned.
b) His is hung by a noose.
c) His throat is cut.
d) He is shot.
4. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
c) Six months.
5. What does Cubbah say is the reason he shot Poole?
b) By mistake.
This section contains 1,127 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)