|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Berryman see several times in Nashville that causes him to take an interest in this person?
(a) The governor.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Bert Poole.
(d) Horn's adviser.
2. Who threatens Horn when he's on television?
(a) Bert Poole.
(c) Ben Toy.
(d) Johnboy Terrell.
3. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
4. What is unusual about the man Berryman goes to see in New York City with Oona?
(a) He does not give his name.
(b) He will not look them in the eye.
(c) He wears a mask.
(d) He wears an eye patch.
5. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
(a) On an airplane.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) At the beach.
(d) On a train.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
2. How does Ochs describe Oona?
3. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
4. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
5. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)