|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
(a) A national award.
(b) Local attention.
(c) National attention.
(d) World attention.
2. What does Ochs say Horn has aspirations for involving his future?
(c) Law Enforcement.
(d) Space travel.
3. When Ochs returns to Nashville in Part 4, who is being investigated?
(a) Jimmie Lee Horn.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Oona Quinn.
(d) Johnboy Terrell.
4. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Answering callers' questions.
(b) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
(c) Discussing his plans for the future.
(d) Talking about his background.
5. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
2. When is Berryman said to have traveled to Nashville?
3. What is Berryman doing when he sees a car drive past his house several times?
4. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
5. What does Ochs realize during his meeting with the Quinns that Oona does not inform him of?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)