|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ochs describe Oona?
2. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
(a) At the beach.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) On a train.
(d) On an airplane.
3. Where is Johnboy when he encourages a friend to run for the senate seat Horn is after?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A country club.
(c) A Fourth of July rally.
(d) A baseball game.
4. Where does Ben leave a note for Berryman?
(a) Berryman's mailbox.
(b) Berryman's screen door.
(c) Berryman's jacket pocket.
(d) Berryman's car windshield.
5. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
(a) Ben's house.
(b) Ben's parents' house.
(c) The William Pound Institute.
(d) Ben's flower shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
2. What kind of house does Ochs visit at the beginning of Part 3?
3. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
4. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
5. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
Short Essay Questions
1. So far in the story, what things has Berryman done that could label him as someone who does not care about his own safety?
2. Explain the meeting that takes place when Berryman takes Oona to New York City.
3. What events take place right before Berryman leaves New York City, and what do the events cause him to do?
4. When Ochs returns to Nashville in Part 4, who is being investigated and what is the importance of the investigation?
5. What does Ochs say about Oona's parents, the Quinns?
6. What does Ochs wonder about Oona after hearing her stories involving the murder of Horn?
7. Describe Ochs's writing career for the newspaper in Part 4.
8. What happens when Horn is on television?
9. What does Berryman do when he travels to Texas?
10. Describe the meeting between Berryman and Johnboy.
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)