Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
2. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
(a) His parents' house.
(b) Berryman's house.
(c) The doctor's office.
(d) The police station.
3. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(b) Bert Poole.
(c) Horn's campaign adviser.
(d) Bert Poole's parents.
4. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
(a) National attention.
(b) World attention.
(c) Local attention.
(d) A national award.
5. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) It will not hurt them.
(b) Ruin their reputation.
(c) Turn their lives upside down.
(d) It will cause mistrust in them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
2. What does Ochs say Horn has aspirations for involving his future?
3. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
4. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
5. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)