|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
(b) Discussing his plans for the future.
(c) Talking about his background.
(d) Answering callers' questions.
2. Who is Ochs contacted by due to his newspaper articles?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A customs inspector.
(c) An ex-lawyer.
(d) A ex-con.
3. How does Ochs describe Oona?
4. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) At the beach.
(c) On a train.
(d) On an airplane.
5. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
(a) She knows where Berryman is.
(b) She is on the run.
(c) Her story.
(d) She is not telling him everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ochs feel towards the Quinns?
2. Who does Berryman see several times in Nashville that causes him to take an interest in this person?
3. What does Horn tell the person he visits at the police station to do?
4. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
5. What does Berryman promise Oona before leaving the beach house?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)