|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
2. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) He is being followed again.
(b) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
(c) He is visted by several hit men.
(d) He receives a death threat.
3. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) A police officer.
(b) An ex-con.
(c) A northern man.
(d) A southern man.
4. On what holiday does an assassination take place?
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) Christmas Eve.
5. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
(a) He is strongly liked.
(b) He has no public support.
(c) He is strongly disliked.
(d) He is still wanted in office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben feel caused him to have to enter the William Pound Institute?
2. Where does Ochs Jones work?
3. Who orders the hit on the Southern man?
4. Who hired the Southern man?
5. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the crime that Ben commits after accepting the order to kill Horn.
2. When Ochs returns to Long Island, what information is he given?
3. What causes Ochs to be unhappy during his final meeting with Ben?
4. What does Ochs ask the guard at the mental institute to do for him, and what events follow his request?
5. How does Ochs's opinion of Ben change from his first interview to his last?
6. Who is Johnboy Terrell and what is his relationship with the Southern man?
7. Why is Ochs sent to Long Island?
8. When Ochs returns to Nashville after visiting Ben Toy, who does he have a meeting with, and why?
9. How does empathy play a part in the relationship between Ochs and Ben?
10. How does Berryman get assigned the job to assassinate Jimmie Lee Horn?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)