|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A northern man.
(c) An ex-con.
(d) A southern man.
2. What could Ochs's feelings towards Ben cause him to forget about Ben?
(a) He is helping him.
(b) He's a murderer.
(c) He has mental issues.
(d) He could be lying.
3. Who orders the hit on the Southern man?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
4. Where does Ochs Jones work?
(a) A local newspaper.
(b) The police station.
(c) The White House.
5. Who accepts the job for Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) Oona Quinn.
(b) Thomas Berryman.
(c) Ben Toy.
(d) Johnboy Terrell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
2. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
3. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
4. What does ipecac syrup mimic?
5. What project is Ochs working on?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Ochs returns to Nashville after visiting Ben Toy, who does he have a meeting with, and why?
2. Describe the profession of Ochs Jones.
3. How does empathy play a part in the relationship between Ochs and Ben?
4. What happens to Ben after accepting the order to kill Horn?
5. What is Ochs Jones investigating when the story begins, and why?
6. Explain the crime that Ben commits after accepting the order to kill Horn.
7. When Ochs returns to Long Island, what information is he given?
8. Why is Ochs sent to Long Island?
9. What does Ochs ask the guard at the mental institute to do for him, and what events follow his request?
10. Describe Ben Toy's profession.
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)