|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town does the story take place?
(b) Los Angeles.
2. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
3. What word does Ochs use to describe Johnboy?
4. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(d) Six months.
5. Who accepts the job for Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) Ben Toy.
(b) Thomas Berryman.
(c) Oona Quinn.
(d) Johnboy Terrell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ochs disappointed about the second meeting he has with Ben?
2. Who orders the hit on the Southern man?
3. Where was the Southern man from?
4. Where does Ben work?
5. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Johnboy Terrell and what is his relationship with the Southern man?
2. Describe Ben Toy's profession.
3. What events take place when Berryman arrives in Nashville before Horn's murder?
4. What does the reader find out is the plot of the story after reading the Prologue?
5. What happens at the country club that gives readers a stronger understanding of the plot to kill Horn?
6. What does Berryman notice about his hands before the rally, and what does it show readers about him?
7. What news does Ochs receive while bathing in his hotel room?
8. What does Berryman do when he travels to Texas?
9. How does Berryman die?
10. What happens to Ben at the end of Part 3, and what does the event cause readers to think about him?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)