|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ochs return to at the beginning of Part 2?
(c) Long Island.
2. Why is Ochs disappointed about the second meeting he has with Ben?
(a) Ben becomes hysterical.
(b) Ben is lying to him.
(c) Ben refuses to answer all of his question.
(d) Ben refuses to speak to him.
3. What does Ochs want to prove with his investigation?
(a) The truth behind Horn's murder.
(b) The truth behind the murders of politicians.
(c) The life story of Bert Poole.
(d) The life story of Ben Toy.
4. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) A news castor.
(b) A hit man.
(c) A reporter.
(d) The southern man.
5. When Ben accepts the order to kill Horn, what happens to him?
(a) He becomes paranoid.
(b) He commits a murder.
(c) He walks away from the world of hitmen and murder.
(d) He falls into a depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
2. Who is Johnboy's sworn enemy?
3. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
4. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
5. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Ochs returns to Long Island, what information is he given?
2. Describe the profession of Ochs Jones.
3. What facts arise that lead Ochs to believe Ben's story of Horn's murder?
4. What news does Ochs receive while bathing in his hotel room?
5. Where does Ochs go after his meeting with Ben Toy, and what events follow?
6. What happens to Ben after accepting the order to kill Horn?
7. Who is Johnboy Terrell and what is his relationship with the Southern man?
8. When Ochs returns to Tennessee after visiting Ben in the mental institution, what does he learn about Berryman? Why is it important?
9. When Ochs returns to Nashville after visiting Ben Toy, who does he have a meeting with, and why?
10. How does empathy play a part in the relationship between Ochs and Ben?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)