|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
(a) He is strongly liked.
(b) He is strongly disliked.
(c) He is still wanted in office.
(d) He has no public support.
2. Where is Ochs when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
3. Who does Ochs bribe in order to get access into Berryman's apartment?
(a) Berryman's doorman.
(b) Berryman's neighbor.
(c) Berryman's landlord.
(d) Berryman's girlfriend.
4. Where does Ochs return to at the beginning of Part 2?
(d) Long Island.
5. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
(a) Berryman's girlfriend.
(b) The head nurse at the William Pound Institute.
(c) The security guard at the William Pound Institute.
(d) The director at the William Pound Institute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What project is Ochs working on?
2. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
3. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
4. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
5. During Ochs's second meeting with Ben, what happens to Ben?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does empathy play a part in the relationship between Ochs and Ben?
2. What does Ochs ask the guard at the mental institute to do for him, and what events follow his request?
3. In Part 2, why does Ochs return to Long Island, and what information is he given?
4. Who is Johnboy Terrell and what is his relationship with the Southern man?
5. Describe Ben Toy's profession.
6. How does Berryman get assigned the job to assassinate Jimmie Lee Horn?
7. What does Ben Toy inform Ochs Jones about Thomas Berryman's last job when he was hired as a hit man?
8. Describe the profession of Ochs Jones.
9. What does the reader find out is the plot of the story after reading the Prologue?
10. Why is Ochs sent to Long Island?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)