|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
(c) New York.
2. Where does Ben work?
(a) A law office.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A flower shop.
(d) A grocery store.
3. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
(c) A gun.
4. What does Ben call the jobs performed by hit men?
5. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
(d) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
2. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
3. How is the Southern man killed?
4. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
5. What was the Southern man's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. What facts arise that lead Ochs to believe Ben's story of Horn's murder?
2. What does Ochs ask the guard at the mental institute to do for him, and what events follow his request?
3. Describe the profession of Ochs Jones.
4. When Ochs returns to Long Island, what information is he given?
5. How does Ochs's opinion of Ben change from his first interview to his last?
6. When Ochs returns to Tennessee after visiting Ben in the mental institution, what does he learn about Berryman? Why is it important?
7. Who is Johnboy Terrell and what is his relationship with the Southern man?
8. What news does Ochs receive while bathing in his hotel room?
9. What causes Ochs to be unhappy during his final meeting with Ben?
10. How does Berryman get assigned the job to assassinate Jimmie Lee Horn?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)