|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Ochs's feelings towards Ben cause him to forget about Ben?
(a) He is helping him.
(b) He could be lying.
(c) He's a murderer.
(d) He has mental issues.
2. What is Jimmie Lee Horn's profession?
(d) News Anchor.
3. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
(b) He is visted by several hit men.
(c) He receives a death threat.
(d) He is being followed again.
4. How does Berryman get in touch with the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He calls them.
(b) He threatens them through a letter.
(c) He sends hitmen after them.
(d) He visits them.
5. What race is Horn?
(b) African American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ben have information on?
2. How is the Southern man killed?
3. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
4. Where does Ochs Jones work?
5. Who does Ben believe is following him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the crime that Ben commits after accepting the order to kill Horn.
2. What does Ben Toy inform Ochs Jones about Thomas Berryman's last job when he was hired as a hit man?
3. What news does Ochs receive while bathing in his hotel room?
4. What happens to Ben after accepting the order to kill Horn?
5. Describe the profession of Ochs Jones.
6. When Ochs returns to Long Island, what information is he given?
7. In Part 2, why does Ochs return to Long Island, and what information is he given?
8. How does Berryman get assigned the job to assassinate Jimmie Lee Horn?
9. Why is Ochs sent to Long Island?
10. How does Ochs's opinion of Ben change from his first interview to his last?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)