|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) A wonderful night.
(b) An unforgetful night.
(c) A hostile night.
(d) A romantic night.
2. What kind of house does Ochs visit at the beginning of Part 3?
(b) Beach house.
3. When Berryman leaves the beach house after he finds the note from Ben, who continues to call him?
(a) The Quinns.
(d) Johnboy Terrell.
4. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A family member.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A reporter.
5. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
(a) Watch TV with her.
(b) Have dinner with her.
(c) Stay at the house.
(d) Stay in the guest house.
6. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Talking about his background.
(b) Discussing his plans for the future.
(c) Answering callers' questions.
(d) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
7. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
(a) He was good friends with him.
(b) He was related to him.
(c) A fellow reporter gave him information.
(d) Past articles he's written.
8. Where does Berryman's father live?
(a) Rhode Island.
(b) Long Island.
9. How does Ochs feel towards the Quinns?
(a) He likes them.
(b) He does not trust them.
(c) He is concerned about them.
(d) He dislikes them.
10. What is Berryman's father's profession?
(a) Retired cop.
(b) Retired judge.
(c) Retired doctor.
(d) Retired lawyer.
11. Why does Berryman go see his father?
(a) To get money from his father.
(b) To tell him about his current job.
(c) His father is ill.
(d) His father is missing.
12. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(c) The weekend.
(d) The week days.
13. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) Alcohol and drugs.
14. What does Berryman let slip to Oona the night they were together before the murder of Horn?
(a) He was hired to kill Horn.
(b) How he became a hitman.
(c) How he met Ben.
(d) Where he wants to retire.
15. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
(a) Ben's parents.
(b) The Quinns.
(c) The Poole's.
(d) Berryman's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
2. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
3. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
4. Why does Berryman go see Johnboy after visiting his father?
5. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)