|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Berryman goes to see Johnboy, what does Johnboy do?
(a) Calls off the job Berryman has to kill Horn.
(b) Tries to shoot Berryman.
(c) Follows Berryman.
(d) Hires a hit man to kill Berryman.
2. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His accent.
(b) His past records.
(c) His hairstyle.
(d) His wardrobe.
3. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
(a) Speak differently.
(b) Visit more white neighborhoods.
(c) Buy a different wardrobe.
(d) Cut his hair.
4. Who threatens Horn when he's on television?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Ben Toy.
5. What does Berryman remember about a trip he took to Mexico?
(a) A run-in with a group of hit men.
(b) The fun he had with his brother.
(c) A murder he planned.
(d) The fishing trip he went on.
6. How does Ochs describe Oona?
7. What is the name of the hairstyle Horn is known for?
8. Where does Berryman go before leaving New York City?
(a) Ben's flower shop.
(b) Ben's house.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) His parents' house.
9. As a result of one of Ochs's articles, what does he personally receive?
(a) A ceremony.
(b) A letter.
(c) A death threat.
(d) A phone call.
10. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(b) Alcohol and drugs.
11. When arriving in Nashville, where does Berryman go?
(a) To see Horn's wife.
(b) To see Bert Poole.
(c) Horn's campaign headquarters.
(d) To see Ben Toy.
12. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(b) The week days.
(d) The weekend.
13. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
(a) Watch TV with her.
(b) Stay at the house.
(c) Stay in the guest house.
(d) Have dinner with her.
14. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His friend.
15. When Ochs returns to Nashville in Part 4, who is being investigated?
(a) Ben Toy.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Oona Quinn.
(d) Jimmie Lee Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
2. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
3. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
4. After Berryman finds the note from Ben, how does he feel?
5. What kind of house does Ochs visit at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)