|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
(a) A seafood dinner.
(b) A train ride.
(c) A gun.
(d) Airplane tickets to France.
2. What does Oona say Berryman went to New York City to do?
(a) Get a layout of Horn's house.
(b) Get a new identity.
(c) Get instructions on how to kill Horn.
(d) Commit a murder.
3. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Talking about his background.
(b) Discussing his plans for the future.
(c) Answering callers' questions.
(d) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
4. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
(a) Berryman's parents.
(b) Ben's parents.
(c) The Poole's.
(d) The Quinns.
5. How does Ochs feel towards the Quinns?
(a) He is concerned about them.
(b) He likes them.
(c) He does not trust them.
(d) He dislikes them.
6. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
(a) Have dinner with her.
(b) Stay at the house.
(c) Stay in the guest house.
(d) Watch TV with her.
7. What kind of house does Ochs visit at the beginning of Part 3?
(c) Beach house.
8. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His past records.
(b) His hairstyle.
(c) His wardrobe.
(d) His accent.
9. Where does Berryman go before leaving New York City?
(a) His parents' house.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) Ben's house.
(d) Ben's flower shop.
10. What does Ochs realize during his meeting with the Quinns that Oona does not inform him of?
(a) The Quinns do not know much about Oona.
(b) The Quinns are related to Berryman.
(c) The Quinns do not know who Berryman is.
(d) The Quinns are not Oona's real parents.
11. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His friend.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His sister.
12. What is Berryman doing when he sees a car drive past his house several times?
(a) Washing his car.
(b) Mowing his lawn.
(c) Fixing his roof.
(d) Painting his shutters.
13. After Berryman finds the note from Ben, how does he feel?
14. What does Berryman find when he breaks into Poole's house?
(a) A layout of Horn's rally.
(b) Poole's gun.
(c) Useful photographs.
(d) A note with the date and time of Horn's rally.
15. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
2. How does Ochs describe the Quinns?
3. What does Berryman promise Oona before leaving the beach house?
4. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
5. Who is Ochs contacted by due to his newspaper articles?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)