|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
(a) A fellow reporter gave him information.
(b) He was related to him.
(c) He was good friends with him.
(d) Past articles he's written.
2. Why does Berryman go see Johnboy after visiting his father?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To inform him about his knowledge of Horn.
(c) To become his alliance.
(d) To threaten him.
3. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(b) Bert Poole's parents.
(c) Bert Poole.
(d) Horn's campaign adviser.
4. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(a) The weekend.
(d) The week days.
5. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Talking about his background.
(b) Answering callers' questions.
(c) Discussing his plans for the future.
(d) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
6. What does Ochs say Horn has aspirations for involving his future?
(b) Law Enforcement.
(c) Space travel.
7. How does Ochs describe Horn?
(a) Strong and proud.
(c) Adventurous and kind.
8. What does Berryman remember about a trip he took to Mexico?
(a) A run-in with a group of hit men.
(b) A murder he planned.
(c) The fun he had with his brother.
(d) The fishing trip he went on.
9. How does Ochs describe Oona?
10. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
(a) Johnny Joseph.
(b) Joe Cubbah.
(c) Joe Jones.
(d) Joe Cubs.
11. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
(a) Watch TV with her.
(b) Have dinner with her.
(c) Stay at the house.
(d) Stay in the guest house.
12. What happens to Ben when he has a nervous breakdown?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He commits murder.
(c) He faints.
(d) He is admitted to a mental hospital.
13. Who is Ochs contacted by due to his newspaper articles?
(a) A customs inspector.
(b) A ex-con.
(c) An ex-lawyer.
(d) An FBI agent.
14. Why does Berryman go see his father?
(a) His father is ill.
(b) To get money from his father.
(c) His father is missing.
(d) To tell him about his current job.
15. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A family member.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Berryman leaves the beach house after he finds the note from Ben, who continues to call him?
2. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
3. What does Berryman find when he breaks into Poole's house?
4. Where does Berryman say he wants to retire?
5. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)