|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hairstyle Horn is known for?
2. Who is Ochs contacted by due to his newspaper articles?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A customs inspector.
(c) An ex-lawyer.
(d) A ex-con.
3. How does Ochs describe the Quinns?
(a) Upbeat and happy.
(d) Loving and unassuming.
4. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) It will cause mistrust in them.
(b) It will not hurt them.
(c) Turn their lives upside down.
(d) Ruin their reputation.
5. Where did Berryman and Oona stay a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(a) New York City.
(b) A hotel.
(c) Nashville, Tennessee.
(d) The beach house.
6. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(c) The week days.
(d) The weekend.
7. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
(a) A gun.
(b) Airplane tickets to France.
(c) A seafood dinner.
(d) A train ride.
8. As a result of one of Ochs's articles, what does he personally receive?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A death threat.
(c) A ceremony.
(d) A letter.
9. What does Berryman remember about a trip he took to Mexico?
(a) The fishing trip he went on.
(b) A run-in with a group of hit men.
(c) The fun he had with his brother.
(d) A murder he planned.
10. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
(a) Joe Cubs.
(b) Joe Cubbah.
(c) Johnny Joseph.
(d) Joe Jones.
11. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
(a) Changes his appearance.
(b) Steals a car.
(c) Buys ammunition..
(d) Visits Ben Toy.
12. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
(a) Whether she trusts him.
(b) Whether she'll help him kill Horn.
(c) Whether he should kill Horn.
(d) Whether she could kill someone if given money to do it.
13. What does Oona say Berryman went to New York City to do?
(a) Get a new identity.
(b) Get instructions on how to kill Horn.
(c) Commit a murder.
(d) Get a layout of Horn's house.
14. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A family member.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A reporter.
15. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
(a) Oona Quinn.
(b) Pam Berton.
(c) Ollie Quinn.
(d) Jessica Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oona tell Ochs about during their meeting?
2. What does Horn tell the person he visits at the police station to do?
3. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
4. What does Oona assure Ochs about Berryman?
5. What does Ochs realize during his meeting with the Quinns that Oona does not inform him of?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)