|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(b) The week days.
(c) The weekend.
2. Why does Berryman run an errand for himself when he normally would not?
(a) He only trusts himself to do it.
(b) Ben has disappeared.
(c) It is part of his assignment.
(d) Oona will not do it.
3. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
(a) Speak differently.
(b) Buy a different wardrobe.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Visit more white neighborhoods.
4. What does Oona feel when Berryman leaves the beach house?
(b) Frustration and worry.
(c) Purely anger.
(d) Anger and worry.
5. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
(a) Joe Cubs.
(b) Joe Cubbah.
(c) Johnny Joseph.
(d) Joe Jones.
6. What does Berryman wear when he goes to see Johnboy?
(a) Black gloves.
(b) Cowboy boots.
(c) A silver belt buckle.
(d) A mask.
7. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His past records.
(b) His wardrobe.
(c) His hairstyle.
(d) His accent.
8. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
(a) A family member.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A reporter.
9. What is the name of the hairstyle Horn is known for?
10. Where does Berryman go before leaving New York City?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) Ben's house.
(c) Ben's flower shop.
(d) His parents' house.
11. After Berryman goes to see Johnboy, what does Johnboy do?
(a) Tries to shoot Berryman.
(b) Hires a hit man to kill Berryman.
(c) Follows Berryman.
(d) Calls off the job Berryman has to kill Horn.
12. Why does Berryman go see Johnboy after visiting his father?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To inform him about his knowledge of Horn.
(c) To become his alliance.
(d) To threaten him.
13. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
14. What does Berryman discuss with Oona the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
(b) Horn's career.
(d) He wants to marry her.
15. Where did Berryman and Oona stay a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(a) A hotel.
(b) New York City.
(c) Nashville, Tennessee.
(d) The beach house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
2. What is Berryman's father's profession?
3. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
4. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
5. How does Ochs feel towards the Quinns?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)