|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
(a) A family member.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A reporter.
2. Where does Berryman's father live?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) Long Island.
3. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) A hostile night.
(b) A romantic night.
(c) An unforgetful night.
(d) A wonderful night.
4. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(b) Bert Poole.
(c) Horn's campaign adviser.
(d) Bert Poole's parents.
5. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
(a) Oona Quinn.
(b) Pam Berton.
(c) Ollie Quinn.
(d) Jessica Smith.
6. What does Berryman find when he breaks into Poole's house?
(a) Poole's gun.
(b) Useful photographs.
(c) A layout of Horn's rally.
(d) A note with the date and time of Horn's rally.
7. When Ochs returns to Nashville in Part 4, who is being investigated?
(a) Oona Quinn.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) Jimmie Lee Horn.
8. Who does Ochs watch the film footage of Horn's assassination with?
(a) No one.
(b) His co-workers.
(c) His wife.
(d) Ben Horn.
9. What is the name of the hairstyle Horn is known for?
10. What does Berryman wear when he goes to see Johnboy?
(a) Cowboy boots.
(b) Black gloves.
(c) A silver belt buckle.
(d) A mask.
11. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
(a) Berryman's parents.
(b) The Poole's.
(c) Ben's parents.
(d) The Quinns.
12. Why does Berryman go see his father?
(a) To get money from his father.
(b) His father is missing.
(c) His father is ill.
(d) To tell him about his current job.
13. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His friend.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His girlfriend.
14. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
(a) She knows where Berryman is.
(b) She is on the run.
(c) She is not telling him everything.
(d) Her story.
15. Where does Ben leave a note for Berryman?
(a) Berryman's jacket pocket.
(b) Berryman's car windshield.
(c) Berryman's mailbox.
(d) Berryman's screen door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berryman let slip to Oona the night they were together before the murder of Horn?
2. What does Oona feel when Berryman leaves the beach house?
3. After Berryman finds the note from Ben, how does he feel?
4. How does Ochs describe Oona?
5. Where does Berryman go before leaving New York City?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)