|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
(a) Steals a car.
(b) Changes his appearance.
(c) Buys ammunition..
(d) Visits Ben Toy.
2. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
(a) The television broadcast was cut short.
(b) There was a 10 second delay.
(c) The television airwaves lost power.
(d) There was a three second delay.
3. When is Berryman said to have traveled to Nashville?
(a) The weekend before July 4th.
(b) The middle of June.
(c) The last week of June.
(d) The first week of July.
4. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
(a) Johnny Joseph.
(b) Joe Cubs.
(c) Joe Cubbah.
(d) Joe Jones.
5. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
6. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) Turn their lives upside down.
(b) Ruin their reputation.
(c) It will cause mistrust in them.
(d) It will not hurt them.
7. Why does Berryman go see his father?
(a) His father is ill.
(b) To get money from his father.
(c) To tell him about his current job.
(d) His father is missing.
8. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
(a) Ben's parents' house.
(b) Ben's house.
(c) The William Pound Institute.
(d) Ben's flower shop.
9. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
10. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
(a) On an airplane.
(b) On a train.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) At the beach.
11. When Ochs is contacted due to his newspaper articles, what does the caller tell him?
(a) Their identity was stolen.
(b) They were investigated.
(c) They were visited by Berryman.
(d) They were hired to murder Berryman.
12. When arriving in Nashville, where does Berryman go?
(a) To see Ben Toy.
(b) To see Horn's wife.
(c) To see Bert Poole.
(d) Horn's campaign headquarters.
13. What is the name of the hairstyle Horn is known for?
14. Where is Johnboy when he encourages a friend to run for the senate seat Horn is after?
(a) A Fourth of July rally.
(b) A country club.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A baseball game.
15. Where does Ben leave a note for Berryman?
(a) Berryman's mailbox.
(b) Berryman's jacket pocket.
(c) Berryman's screen door.
(d) Berryman's car windshield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
2. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
3. How does Ochs describe Oona?
4. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
5. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)