|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His past records.
(b) His accent.
(c) His wardrobe.
(d) His hairstyle.
2. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
(a) Pam Berton.
(b) Oona Quinn.
(c) Ollie Quinn.
(d) Jessica Smith.
3. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
4. What is Berryman's father's profession?
(a) Retired lawyer.
(b) Retired judge.
(c) Retired cop.
(d) Retired doctor.
5. When Ochs is contacted due to his newspaper articles, what does the caller tell him?
(a) They were visited by Berryman.
(b) They were hired to murder Berryman.
(c) Their identity was stolen.
(d) They were investigated.
6. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) Bert Poole's parents.
(d) Horn's campaign adviser.
7. What are Berryman's thoughts about the car that drives past his house several times?
(a) He doesn't become alarmed.
(b) He doesn't notice the car.
(c) He follows the car.
(d) He memorizes the license plate number.
8. When Ochs returns to Nashville in Part 4, who is being investigated?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
(b) Oona Quinn.
(c) Jimmie Lee Horn.
(d) Ben Toy.
9. What does Berryman find when he breaks into Poole's house?
(a) Useful photographs.
(b) A layout of Horn's rally.
(c) Poole's gun.
(d) A note with the date and time of Horn's rally.
10. How does Ochs describe Oona?
11. Why does Berryman run an errand for himself when he normally would not?
(a) Ben has disappeared.
(b) He only trusts himself to do it.
(c) It is part of his assignment.
(d) Oona will not do it.
12. What does Ochs realize during his meeting with the Quinns that Oona does not inform him of?
(a) The Quinns do not know who Berryman is.
(b) The Quinns are not Oona's real parents.
(c) The Quinns are related to Berryman.
(d) The Quinns do not know much about Oona.
13. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
(a) On an airplane.
(b) On a train.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) At the beach.
14. How does Ochs feel towards the Quinns?
(a) He dislikes them.
(b) He is concerned about them.
(c) He does not trust them.
(d) He likes them.
15. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) An unforgetful night.
(b) A hostile night.
(c) A romantic night.
(d) A wonderful night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
2. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
3. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
4. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
5. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)