|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of one of Ochs's articles, what does he personally receive?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A death threat.
(c) A ceremony.
(d) A letter.
2. What does Oona tell Ochs about during their meeting?
(a) Where she was an hour before his arrival.
(b) Her knowledge of the murder of Horn.
(c) Where Berryman is.
(d) How she met Berryman.
3. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
(a) The Quinns.
(b) The Poole's.
(c) Ben's parents.
(d) Berryman's parents.
4. Why does Berryman go see his father?
(a) His father is ill.
(b) To get money from his father.
(c) His father is missing.
(d) To tell him about his current job.
5. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
(a) At the beach.
(b) On a train.
(c) On an airplane.
(d) In a hotel.
6. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
(a) Whether she'll help him kill Horn.
(b) Whether she trusts him.
(c) Whether he should kill Horn.
(d) Whether she could kill someone if given money to do it.
7. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
(a) The doctor's office.
(b) His parents' house.
(c) The police station.
(d) Berryman's house.
8. When is Berryman said to have traveled to Nashville?
(a) The middle of June.
(b) The weekend before July 4th.
(c) The first week of July.
(d) The last week of June.
9. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(c) The week days.
(d) The weekend.
10. Where does Berryman say he wants to retire?
11. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
(a) A seafood dinner.
(b) A train ride.
(c) Airplane tickets to France.
(d) A gun.
12. Where is Johnboy when he encourages a friend to run for the senate seat Horn is after?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A country club.
(c) A Fourth of July rally.
(d) A baseball game.
13. When arriving in Nashville, where does Berryman go?
(a) To see Ben Toy.
(b) Horn's campaign headquarters.
(c) To see Bert Poole.
(d) To see Horn's wife.
14. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
(a) The television broadcast was cut short.
(b) The television airwaves lost power.
(c) There was a 10 second delay.
(d) There was a three second delay.
15. When Berryman leaves the beach house after he finds the note from Ben, who continues to call him?
(a) The Quinns.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
2. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
3. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
4. Why does Berryman run an errand for himself when he normally would not?
5. What does Horn tell the person he visits at the police station to do?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)