|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of house does Ochs visit at the beginning of Part 3?
(c) Beach house.
2. Why does Berryman go see his father?
(a) To get money from his father.
(b) His father is ill.
(c) To tell him about his current job.
(d) His father is missing.
3. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
(a) The William Pound Institute.
(b) Ben's flower shop.
(c) Ben's parents' house.
(d) Ben's house.
4. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His past records.
(b) His wardrobe.
(c) His hairstyle.
(d) His accent.
5. After Berryman goes to see Johnboy, what does Johnboy do?
(a) Hires a hit man to kill Berryman.
(b) Follows Berryman.
(c) Tries to shoot Berryman.
(d) Calls off the job Berryman has to kill Horn.
6. When Berryman leaves the beach house after he finds the note from Ben, who continues to call him?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) The Quinns.
7. What does Ochs realize during his meeting with the Quinns that Oona does not inform him of?
(a) The Quinns do not know much about Oona.
(b) The Quinns do not know who Berryman is.
(c) The Quinns are not Oona's real parents.
(d) The Quinns are related to Berryman.
8. Who does Ochs visit after meeting Oona?
(a) The Poole's.
(b) Berryman's parents.
(c) The Quinns.
(d) Ben's parents.
9. Why does Berryman go see Johnboy after visiting his father?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To inform him about his knowledge of Horn.
(c) To become his alliance.
(d) To threaten him.
10. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
(a) Joe Cubbah.
(b) Johnny Joseph.
(c) Joe Jones.
(d) Joe Cubs.
11. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
(a) Past articles he's written.
(b) He was related to him.
(c) A fellow reporter gave him information.
(d) He was good friends with him.
12. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
(a) Stay in the guest house.
(b) Stay at the house.
(c) Have dinner with her.
(d) Watch TV with her.
13. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Visit more white neighborhoods.
(c) Buy a different wardrobe.
(d) Speak differently.
14. What happens to Ben when he has a nervous breakdown?
(a) He faints.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He commits murder.
(d) He is admitted to a mental hospital.
15. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) It will not hurt them.
(b) Ruin their reputation.
(c) It will cause mistrust in them.
(d) Turn their lives upside down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
2. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
3. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
4. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
5. Where does Ben leave a note for Berryman?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)