Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
2. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
(a) His parents' house.
(b) Berryman's house.
(c) The doctor's office.
(d) The police station.
3. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(b) Bert Poole.
(c) Horn's campaign adviser.
(d) Bert Poole's parents.
4. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
(a) National attention.
(b) World attention.
(c) Local attention.
(d) A national award.
5. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) It will not hurt them.
(b) Ruin their reputation.
(c) Turn their lives upside down.
(d) It will cause mistrust in them.
6. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) On an airplane.
(c) On a train.
(d) At the beach.
7. What does Ochs say Horn has aspirations for involving his future?
(c) Law Enforcement.
(d) Space travel.
8. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Answering callers' questions.
(b) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
(c) Talking about his background.
(d) Discussing his plans for the future.
9. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
(a) Her story.
(b) She knows where Berryman is.
(c) She is on the run.
(d) She is not telling him everything.
10. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
(a) Joe Cubs.
(b) Joe Jones.
(c) Joe Cubbah.
(d) Johnny Joseph.
11. How does Ochs describe the Quinns?
(a) Loving and unassuming.
(c) Upbeat and happy.
12. As a result of one of Ochs's articles, what does he personally receive?
(a) A letter.
(b) A death threat.
(c) A ceremony.
(d) A phone call.
13. How does Ochs describe Oona?
14. What is unusual about the man Berryman goes to see in New York City with Oona?
(a) He does not give his name.
(b) He will not look them in the eye.
(c) He wears an eye patch.
(d) He wears a mask.
15. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
(a) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
2. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
3. What does Berryman discuss with Oona the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
4. After Berryman goes to see Johnboy, what does Johnboy do?
5. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)