|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
(a) Pam Berton.
(b) Jessica Smith.
(c) Oona Quinn.
(d) Ollie Quinn.
2. When Ochs is contacted due to his newspaper articles, what does the caller tell him?
(a) They were investigated.
(b) Their identity was stolen.
(c) They were hired to murder Berryman.
(d) They were visited by Berryman.
3. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
(a) Her story.
(b) She is on the run.
(c) She knows where Berryman is.
(d) She is not telling him everything.
4. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
(a) Stay in the guest house.
(b) Stay at the house.
(c) Watch TV with her.
(d) Have dinner with her.
5. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Answering callers' questions.
(b) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
(c) Talking about his background.
(d) Discussing his plans for the future.
6. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
7. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(a) Bert Poole's parents.
(b) Horn's campaign adviser.
(c) Bert Poole.
8. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His past records.
(b) His accent.
(c) His hairstyle.
(d) His wardrobe.
9. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) Alcohol and drugs.
10. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
(a) A gun.
(b) Airplane tickets to France.
(c) A train ride.
(d) A seafood dinner.
11. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
(d) His brother.
12. What does Berryman wear when he goes to see Johnboy?
(a) Black gloves.
(b) Cowboy boots.
(c) A silver belt buckle.
(d) A mask.
13. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
(a) The television broadcast was cut short.
(b) There was a 10 second delay.
(c) The television airwaves lost power.
(d) There was a three second delay.
14. When arriving in Nashville, where does Berryman go?
(a) To see Horn's wife.
(b) To see Bert Poole.
(c) Horn's campaign headquarters.
(d) To see Ben Toy.
15. Where does Berryman go before leaving New York City?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) His parents' house.
(c) Ben's house.
(d) Ben's flower shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
2. When is Berryman said to have traveled to Nashville?
3. Where did Berryman and Oona stay a few weeks before Horn's murder?
4. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
5. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)