|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Berryman let slip to Oona the night they were together before the murder of Horn?
(a) Where he wants to retire.
(b) He was hired to kill Horn.
(c) How he met Ben.
(d) How he became a hitman.
2. What does Berryman promise Oona before leaving the beach house?
(a) He will not come back.
(b) He will return.
(c) He will call her.
(d) He is leaving town.
3. What kind of house does Ochs visit at the beginning of Part 3?
(b) Beach house.
4. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
(a) A seafood dinner.
(b) A gun.
(c) Airplane tickets to France.
(d) A train ride.
5. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
6. When Berryman leaves the beach house after he finds the note from Ben, who continues to call him?
(a) The Quinns.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
7. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
8. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
(a) Past articles he's written.
(b) He was good friends with him.
(c) A fellow reporter gave him information.
(d) He was related to him.
9. How does Ochs describe Horn?
(a) Adventurous and kind.
(d) Strong and proud.
10. Why does Berryman run an errand for himself when he normally would not?
(a) He only trusts himself to do it.
(b) It is part of his assignment.
(c) Ben has disappeared.
(d) Oona will not do it.
11. After Berryman finds the note from Ben, how does he feel?
12. How does Ochs describe the Quinns?
(a) Loving and unassuming.
(b) Upbeat and happy.
13. What does Berryman discuss with Oona the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
(b) He wants to marry her.
(d) Horn's career.
14. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A family member.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A policeman.
15. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
(a) Oona Quinn.
(b) Pam Berton.
(c) Ollie Quinn.
(d) Jessica Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
2. What does Oona tell Ochs about during their meeting?
3. What does Ochs realize during his meeting with the Quinns that Oona does not inform him of?
4. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
5. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)