|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who threatens Horn when he's on television?
(a) Bert Poole.
(c) Ben Toy.
(d) Johnboy Terrell.
2. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(b) The weekend.
(d) The week days.
3. What does Berryman promise Oona before leaving the beach house?
(a) He will not come back.
(b) He is leaving town.
(c) He will return.
(d) He will call her.
4. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(c) Alcohol and drugs.
5. What is Berryman's father's profession?
(a) Retired doctor.
(b) Retired lawyer.
(c) Retired cop.
(d) Retired judge.
6. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
(a) His brother.
7. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
(a) Buys ammunition..
(b) Changes his appearance.
(c) Steals a car.
(d) Visits Ben Toy.
8. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) A wonderful night.
(b) An unforgetful night.
(c) A romantic night.
(d) A hostile night.
9. Where does Berryman say he wants to retire?
10. Where does Berryman's father live?
(b) Rhode Island.
(d) Long Island.
11. After Berryman goes to see Johnboy, what does Johnboy do?
(a) Follows Berryman.
(b) Hires a hit man to kill Berryman.
(c) Calls off the job Berryman has to kill Horn.
(d) Tries to shoot Berryman.
12. What does Oona feel when Berryman leaves the beach house?
(a) Anger and worry.
(c) Frustration and worry.
(d) Purely anger.
13. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Visit more white neighborhoods.
(c) Speak differently.
(d) Buy a different wardrobe.
14. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His friend.
(b) His wife.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His sister.
15. When Ochs is contacted due to his newspaper articles, what does the caller tell him?
(a) They were hired to murder Berryman.
(b) They were visited by Berryman.
(c) Their identity was stolen.
(d) They were investigated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Berryman go see his father?
2. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
3. What does Berryman let slip to Oona the night they were together before the murder of Horn?
4. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
5. When Berryman leaves the beach house after he finds the note from Ben, who continues to call him?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)