|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ochs returns to Nashville in Part 4, who is being investigated?
(a) Jimmie Lee Horn.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Ben Toy.
(d) Oona Quinn.
2. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
(a) Buys ammunition..
(b) Visits Ben Toy.
(c) Steals a car.
(d) Changes his appearance.
3. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) Ruin their reputation.
(b) It will cause mistrust in them.
(c) It will not hurt them.
(d) Turn their lives upside down.
4. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
(a) Past articles he's written.
(b) A fellow reporter gave him information.
(c) He was good friends with him.
(d) He was related to him.
5. When arriving in Nashville, where does Berryman go?
(a) To see Bert Poole.
(b) To see Ben Toy.
(c) Horn's campaign headquarters.
(d) To see Horn's wife.
6. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
(a) Berryman's house.
(b) His parents' house.
(c) The police station.
(d) The doctor's office.
7. What does Oona feel when Berryman leaves the beach house?
(a) Frustration and worry.
(b) Purely anger.
(c) Anger and worry.
8. How does Ochs feel towards the Quinns?
(a) He is concerned about them.
(b) He dislikes them.
(c) He likes them.
(d) He does not trust them.
9. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
(a) Joe Cubs.
(b) Joe Cubbah.
(c) Joe Jones.
(d) Johnny Joseph.
10. Who threatens Horn when he's on television?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Bert Poole.
11. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
(a) World attention.
(b) National attention.
(c) A national award.
(d) Local attention.
12. How does Ochs describe Horn?
(b) Adventurous and kind.
(c) Strong and proud.
13. Where does Berryman's father live?
(a) Long Island.
(c) Rhode Island.
14. What does Berryman remember about a trip he took to Mexico?
(a) A run-in with a group of hit men.
(b) The fishing trip he went on.
(c) The fun he had with his brother.
(d) A murder he planned.
15. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
(a) Ben's house.
(b) The William Pound Institute.
(c) Ben's flower shop.
(d) Ben's parents' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ochs watch the film footage of Horn's assassination with?
2. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
3. Why does Berryman go see his father?
4. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
5. What is unusual about the man Berryman goes to see in New York City with Oona?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)