|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ochs describe Horn?
(b) Adventurous and kind.
(c) Strong and proud.
2. Where is Berryman when he thinks about where he would like to retire?
(a) On a train.
(b) On an airplane.
(c) At the beach.
(d) In a hotel.
3. What does Oona assure Ochs about Berryman?
(a) He is still alive.
(b) He will not be returning to the beach house.
(c) He has not contacted her.
(d) He is on the run.
4. What does Berryman promise Oona before leaving the beach house?
(a) He will return.
(b) He is leaving town.
(c) He will not come back.
(d) He will call her.
5. What kind of house does Ochs visit at the beginning of Part 3?
(d) Beach house.
6. When arriving in Nashville, where does Berryman go?
(a) To see Ben Toy.
(b) To see Horn's wife.
(c) To see Bert Poole.
(d) Horn's campaign headquarters.
7. After Berryman goes to see Johnboy, what does Johnboy do?
(a) Calls off the job Berryman has to kill Horn.
(b) Tries to shoot Berryman.
(c) Hires a hit man to kill Berryman.
(d) Follows Berryman.
8. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
(a) Visit more white neighborhoods.
(b) Speak differently.
(c) Buy a different wardrobe.
(d) Cut his hair.
9. What does Berryman let slip to Oona the night they were together before the murder of Horn?
(a) How he met Ben.
(b) How he became a hitman.
(c) He was hired to kill Horn.
(d) Where he wants to retire.
10. What does Berryman discuss with Oona the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
(a) Horn's career.
(d) He wants to marry her.
11. What does Berryman wear when he goes to see Johnboy?
(a) Cowboy boots.
(b) A silver belt buckle.
(c) Black gloves.
(d) A mask.
12. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
(a) Whether she trusts him.
(b) Whether she could kill someone if given money to do it.
(c) Whether he should kill Horn.
(d) Whether she'll help him kill Horn.
13. As a result of one of Ochs's articles, what does he personally receive?
(a) A letter.
(b) A ceremony.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A death threat.
14. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His sister.
(c) His friend.
(d) His wife.
15. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
(a) There was a three second delay.
(b) The television airwaves lost power.
(c) The television broadcast was cut short.
(d) There was a 10 second delay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
2. What is Berryman doing when he sees a car drive past his house several times?
3. Where does Berryman go before leaving New York City?
4. Who is Ochs contacted by due to his newspaper articles?
5. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)