|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
(a) Ollie Quinn.
(b) Oona Quinn.
(c) Jessica Smith.
(d) Pam Berton.
2. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
(a) Buy a different wardrobe.
(b) Cut his hair.
(c) Speak differently.
(d) Visit more white neighborhoods.
3. When Ochs is contacted due to his newspaper articles, what does the caller tell him?
(a) They were hired to murder Berryman.
(b) They were investigated.
(c) They were visited by Berryman.
(d) Their identity was stolen.
4. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) Alcohol and drugs.
5. Who does Berryman see several times in Nashville that causes him to take an interest in this person?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) The governor.
(c) Ben Toy.
(d) Horn's adviser.
6. Where is Johnboy when he encourages a friend to run for the senate seat Horn is after?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A country club.
(d) A Fourth of July rally.
7. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
(a) A national award.
(b) Local attention.
(c) National attention.
(d) World attention.
8. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
(a) Airplane tickets to France.
(b) A seafood dinner.
(c) A gun.
(d) A train ride.
9. When Ochs returns to Nashville in Part 4, who is being investigated?
(a) Oona Quinn.
(b) Jimmie Lee Horn.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) Ben Toy.
10. How does Ochs describe the Quinns?
(a) Loving and unassuming.
(b) Upbeat and happy.
11. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
(a) Visits Ben Toy.
(b) Steals a car.
(c) Changes his appearance.
(d) Buys ammunition..
12. What does Berryman find when he breaks into Poole's house?
(a) Useful photographs.
(b) Poole's gun.
(c) A layout of Horn's rally.
(d) A note with the date and time of Horn's rally.
13. Who does Ochs watch the film footage of Horn's assassination with?
(a) Ben Horn.
(b) His co-workers.
(c) His wife.
(d) No one.
14. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
(a) Berryman's house.
(b) The doctor's office.
(c) His parents' house.
(d) The police station.
15. What does Berryman promise Oona before leaving the beach house?
(a) He is leaving town.
(b) He will call her.
(c) He will not come back.
(d) He will return.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
2. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
3. What does Horn tell the person he visits at the police station to do?
4. What does Ochs say Horn has aspirations for involving his future?
5. What is Berryman's father's profession?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)