|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Berryman go before leaving New York City?
(a) Ben's flower shop.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) His parents' house.
(d) Ben's house.
2. What does Berryman wear when he goes to see Johnboy?
(a) A mask.
(b) Black gloves.
(c) A silver belt buckle.
(d) Cowboy boots.
3. What kind of house does Ochs visit at the beginning of Part 3?
(c) Beach house.
4. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
(a) The television broadcast was cut short.
(b) The television airwaves lost power.
(c) There was a three second delay.
(d) There was a 10 second delay.
5. After Berryman finds the note from Ben, how does he feel?
6. When arriving in Nashville, where does Berryman go?
(a) To see Ben Toy.
(b) To see Horn's wife.
(c) Horn's campaign headquarters.
(d) To see Bert Poole.
7. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A family member.
(d) A policeman.
8. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
(a) Whether he should kill Horn.
(b) Whether she could kill someone if given money to do it.
(c) Whether she'll help him kill Horn.
(d) Whether she trusts him.
9. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
10. What does Oona say Berryman went to New York City to do?
(a) Get a layout of Horn's house.
(b) Commit a murder.
(c) Get instructions on how to kill Horn.
(d) Get a new identity.
11. What happens to Ben when he has a nervous breakdown?
(a) He is admitted to a mental hospital.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He commits murder.
(d) He faints.
12. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) Bert Poole's parents.
(d) Horn's campaign adviser.
13. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His hairstyle.
(b) His wardrobe.
(c) His past records.
(d) His accent.
14. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(c) Alcohol and drugs.
15. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
(a) Steals a car.
(b) Changes his appearance.
(c) Visits Ben Toy.
(d) Buys ammunition..
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Berryman's thoughts about the car that drives past his house several times?
2. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
3. Why does Berryman go see his father?
4. Who does Ochs watch the film footage of Horn's assassination with?
5. What is Berryman doing when he sees a car drive past his house several times?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)