|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Berryman remember about a trip he took to Mexico?
(a) The fishing trip he went on.
(b) A run-in with a group of hit men.
(c) A murder he planned.
(d) The fun he had with his brother.
2. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) An unforgetful night.
(b) A hostile night.
(c) A romantic night.
(d) A wonderful night.
3. What does Oona tell Ochs about during their meeting?
(a) How she met Berryman.
(b) Her knowledge of the murder of Horn.
(c) Where she was an hour before his arrival.
(d) Where Berryman is.
4. Why does Berryman go see Johnboy after visiting his father?
(a) To inform him about his knowledge of Horn.
(b) To become his alliance.
(c) To threaten him.
(d) To kill him.
5. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His hairstyle.
(b) His past records.
(c) His wardrobe.
(d) His accent.
6. After Berryman goes to see Johnboy, what does Johnboy do?
(a) Follows Berryman.
(b) Hires a hit man to kill Berryman.
(c) Calls off the job Berryman has to kill Horn.
(d) Tries to shoot Berryman.
7. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(a) The week days.
(c) The weekend.
8. What does Oona say Berryman went to New York City to do?
(a) Get a layout of Horn's house.
(b) Commit a murder.
(c) Get instructions on how to kill Horn.
(d) Get a new identity.
9. What is Berryman doing when he sees a car drive past his house several times?
(a) Painting his shutters.
(b) Fixing his roof.
(c) Washing his car.
(d) Mowing his lawn.
10. As a result of one of Ochs's articles, what does he personally receive?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A death threat.
(c) A letter.
(d) A ceremony.
11. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(b) Bert Poole's parents.
(c) Bert Poole.
(d) Horn's campaign adviser.
12. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
(a) Visits Ben Toy.
(b) Buys ammunition..
(c) Steals a car.
(d) Changes his appearance.
13. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
(a) There was a 10 second delay.
(b) There was a three second delay.
(c) The television airwaves lost power.
(d) The television broadcast was cut short.
14. Who is Ochs contacted by due to his newspaper articles?
(a) A ex-con.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) An ex-lawyer.
(d) A customs inspector.
15. When is Berryman said to have traveled to Nashville?
(a) The last week of June.
(b) The first week of July.
(c) The middle of June.
(d) The weekend before July 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
2. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
3. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
4. Where is Johnboy when he encourages a friend to run for the senate seat Horn is after?
5. What does Oona assure Ochs about Berryman?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)