|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His friend.
2. How does Ochs describe the Quinns?
(c) Upbeat and happy.
(d) Loving and unassuming.
3. What does Horn tell the person he visits at the police station to do?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Campaign with him.
(d) Help him with an upcoming speech.
4. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
(a) Ben's parents' house.
(b) The William Pound Institute.
(c) Ben's house.
(d) Ben's flower shop.
5. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) A romantic night.
(b) A hostile night.
(c) An unforgetful night.
(d) A wonderful night.
6. What does Berryman remember about a trip he took to Mexico?
(a) The fishing trip he went on.
(b) A murder he planned.
(c) A run-in with a group of hit men.
(d) The fun he had with his brother.
7. When Ochs is contacted due to his newspaper articles, what does the caller tell him?
(a) Their identity was stolen.
(b) They were investigated.
(c) They were hired to murder Berryman.
(d) They were visited by Berryman.
8. Who does Ochs watch the film footage of Horn's assassination with?
(a) His wife.
(b) Ben Horn.
(c) No one.
(d) His co-workers.
9. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
(a) National attention.
(b) Local attention.
(c) World attention.
(d) A national award.
10. Where is Johnboy when he encourages a friend to run for the senate seat Horn is after?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A country club.
(d) A Fourth of July rally.
11. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His accent.
(b) His hairstyle.
(c) His wardrobe.
(d) His past records.
12. What does Oona assure Ochs about Berryman?
(a) He will not be returning to the beach house.
(b) He is on the run.
(c) He is still alive.
(d) He has not contacted her.
13. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Discussing his plans for the future.
(b) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
(c) Answering callers' questions.
(d) Talking about his background.
14. How does Ochs feel towards the Quinns?
(a) He is concerned about them.
(b) He dislikes them.
(c) He does not trust them.
(d) He likes them.
15. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) Ruin their reputation.
(b) Turn their lives upside down.
(c) It will cause mistrust in them.
(d) It will not hurt them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
2. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
3. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
4. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
5. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)