|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horn tell the person he visits at the police station to do?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Help him with an upcoming speech.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Campaign with him.
2. After Berryman finds the note from Ben, how does he feel?
3. Who does Berryman see several times in Nashville that causes him to take an interest in this person?
(a) Ben Toy.
(b) Horn's adviser.
(c) The governor.
(d) Bert Poole.
4. What does Oona say Berryman went to New York City to do?
(a) Get instructions on how to kill Horn.
(b) Commit a murder.
(c) Get a new identity.
(d) Get a layout of Horn's house.
5. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
(a) A family member.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A policeman.
6. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) A romantic night.
(b) A wonderful night.
(c) An unforgetful night.
(d) A hostile night.
7. How does Ochs describe the Quinns?
(b) Upbeat and happy.
(d) Loving and unassuming.
8. When Ochs is contacted due to his newspaper articles, what does the caller tell him?
(a) They were investigated.
(b) They were visited by Berryman.
(c) Their identity was stolen.
(d) They were hired to murder Berryman.
9. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
(b) Answering callers' questions.
(c) Discussing his plans for the future.
(d) Talking about his background.
10. What is unusual about the man Berryman goes to see in New York City with Oona?
(a) He wears an eye patch.
(b) He does not give his name.
(c) He wears a mask.
(d) He will not look them in the eye.
11. Who does Ochs watch the film footage of Horn's assassination with?
(a) No one.
(b) His wife.
(c) His co-workers.
(d) Ben Horn.
12. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
(a) Past articles he's written.
(b) He was related to him.
(c) A fellow reporter gave him information.
(d) He was good friends with him.
13. What kind of house does Ochs visit at the beginning of Part 3?
(b) Beach house.
14. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
15. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who threatens Horn when he's on television?
2. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
3. How does Ochs feel towards the Quinns?
4. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
5. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)