|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
(a) A family member.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A policeman.
2. Where does Berryman say he wants to retire?
3. Where did Berryman and Oona stay a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Nashville, Tennessee.
(c) The beach house.
(d) New York City.
4. What is the name of the hairstyle Horn is known for?
5. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
6. What happens to Ben when he has a nervous breakdown?
(a) He commits murder.
(b) He is admitted to a mental hospital.
(c) He faints.
(d) He is arrested.
7. What does Berryman wear when he goes to see Johnboy?
(a) Black gloves.
(b) A silver belt buckle.
(c) A mask.
(d) Cowboy boots.
8. Who does Ochs find at the house he visits in Part 3?
(a) Pam Berton.
(b) Oona Quinn.
(c) Ollie Quinn.
(d) Jessica Smith.
9. Why does Berryman go see Johnboy after visiting his father?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To inform him about his knowledge of Horn.
(c) To become his alliance.
(d) To threaten him.
10. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
(d) His brother.
11. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(c) Alcohol and drugs.
12. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
(a) Stay in the guest house.
(b) Stay at the house.
(c) Have dinner with her.
(d) Watch TV with her.
13. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) Turn their lives upside down.
(b) It will not hurt them.
(c) Ruin their reputation.
(d) It will cause mistrust in them.
14. Who is Ochs contacted by due to his newspaper articles?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A ex-con.
(c) An ex-lawyer.
(d) A customs inspector.
15. Who does Ochs watch the film footage of Horn's assassination with?
(a) No one.
(b) Ben Horn.
(c) His co-workers.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
2. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
3. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
4. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
5. What does Berryman discuss with Oona the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)