|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of one of Ochs's articles, what does he personally receive?
(a) A death threat.
(b) A letter.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A ceremony.
2. When is Berryman said to have traveled to Nashville?
(a) The first week of July.
(b) The last week of June.
(c) The middle of June.
(d) The weekend before July 4th.
3. What does Oona assure Ochs about Berryman?
(a) He is still alive.
(b) He will not be returning to the beach house.
(c) He is on the run.
(d) He has not contacted her.
4. What does Berryman remember about a trip he took to Mexico?
(a) The fun he had with his brother.
(b) A run-in with a group of hit men.
(c) The fishing trip he went on.
(d) A murder he planned.
5. After Berryman goes to see Johnboy, what does Johnboy do?
(a) Follows Berryman.
(b) Tries to shoot Berryman.
(c) Hires a hit man to kill Berryman.
(d) Calls off the job Berryman has to kill Horn.
6. Where did Berryman and Oona stay a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The beach house.
(c) New York City.
(d) Nashville, Tennessee.
7. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
(a) Watch TV with her.
(b) Stay at the house.
(c) Stay in the guest house.
(d) Have dinner with her.
8. How does Ochs describe the Quinns?
(a) Upbeat and happy.
(c) Loving and unassuming.
9. Who threatens Horn when he's on television?
(a) Ben Toy.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) Bert Poole.
10. What does Berryman wear when he goes to see Johnboy?
(a) Black gloves.
(b) A silver belt buckle.
(c) Cowboy boots.
(d) A mask.
11. How does Ochs describe Horn?
(c) Adventurous and kind.
(d) Strong and proud.
12. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
13. Where does Berryman's father live?
(c) Long Island.
(d) Rhode Island.
14. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
(a) Answering callers' questions.
(b) Speaking about his upcoming rally.
(c) Talking about his background.
(d) Discussing his plans for the future.
15. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(b) Horn's campaign adviser.
(c) Bert Poole's parents.
(d) Bert Poole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Horn tell the person he visits at the police station to do?
2. Why does Berryman run an errand for himself when he normally would not?
3. Who does Berryman see several times in Nashville that causes him to take an interest in this person?
4. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
5. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)