|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(a) Six months.
2. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
(a) A trench coat.
(b) A state trooper uniform.
(c) A KKK costume.
(d) An army uniform.
3. Where does Johnboy live?
(a) New York.
4. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
(a) To ensure the safety of all three brothers.
(b) To kill two of the brothers.
(c) To kill all three brothers.
(d) To kill one of the brothers.
5. How does Berryman get in touch with the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He visits them.
(b) He sends hitmen after them.
(c) He calls them.
(d) He threatens them through a letter.
6. What does Ochs find out when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
(a) Facts about Thomas Berryman.
(b) Facts on the Southern man.
(c) Facts on Ben Toy's mental state.
(d) Facts on Horn's murder.
7. Who hired the Southern man?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Horn's best friend.
(d) Berryman's girlfriend.
8. What does Ochs asks Ben's hospital guard to get for him after his first visit?
(a) The telephone.
(b) Ben's medical records.
(c) Ben's medication.
(d) The head nurse.
9. During Ochs's second meeting with Ben, what happens to Ben?
(a) He has to be sedated.
(b) He tries to hurt Ochs.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He is put in restraints.
10. After two meetings with Ben, what does Ochs think about his story involving the murder of Horn?
(a) It is false.
(b) It is true.
(c) He isn't giving Ochs all of the information.
(d) It will be entertaining for the public to hear.
11. Who orders the hit on the Southern man?
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
12. Where is Ochs when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
13. Where was the Southern man from?
(d) New York City.
14. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
(c) Fact Checker.
(d) A go-between for hitmen.
15. What is Jimmie Lee Horn's profession?
(c) News Anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
2. Where does Ben work?
3. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
4. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
5. In what town does the story take place?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)