|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
(a) Berte Poole.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
2. Who does Ben have information on?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
(b) Bert Poole.
(c) Oona Quinn.
(d) Thomas Berryman.
3. How long is Ben first admitted to the William Pound Institute for?
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) A few days.
4. Who hired the Southern man?
(a) Berryman's girlfriend.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Ben Toy.
(d) Horn's best friend.
5. Due to Ben's mental health issues, what does Ochs begin to feel for him?
(a) Lack of trust.
6. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) A hit man.
(b) The southern man.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A news castor.
7. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) His work.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The news station.
(d) His home.
8. What is Johnboy Terrell's job?
(b) Ex-law enforcement officer.
(c) Current governor.
9. What happens the first time Ochs arrives at the mental hospital?
(a) He is checked for weapons.
(b) He is turned away.
(c) He waits three hours.
(d) He is ignored.
10. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(b) Six months.
11. What does Ochs find out Berryman used his credit card for before the Fourth of July?
(a) A trip to Mexico.
(b) A trip to the beach.
(c) A ticket to Nashville.
(d) A ticket to New York.
12. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) He is being followed again.
(b) He receives a death threat.
(c) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
(d) He is visted by several hit men.
13. Where does Johnboy live?
(b) New York.
14. How does Ochs describe the Southern man after hearing the events that led to his appearance?
15. What does Ochs asks Ben's hospital guard to get for him after his first visit?
(a) Ben's medication.
(b) Ben's medical records.
(c) The head nurse.
(d) The telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Berryman get in touch with the men who hired the Southern man?
2. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
3. What company do the three brothers own?
4. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
5. Why does Berryman contact the men who hired the Southern man?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)