|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town does the story take place?
(b) Los Angeles.
2. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
3. What word does Ochs use to describe Johnboy?
4. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(d) Six months.
5. Who accepts the job for Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) Ben Toy.
(b) Thomas Berryman.
(c) Oona Quinn.
(d) Johnboy Terrell.
6. Why is Ochs disappointed about the second meeting he has with Ben?
(a) Ben becomes hysterical.
(b) Ben refuses to answer all of his question.
(c) Ben refuses to speak to him.
(d) Ben is lying to him.
7. Who orders the hit on the Southern man?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
8. Where was the Southern man from?
(c) New York City.
9. Where does Ben work?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A law office.
(d) A flower shop.
10. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
(a) He is strongly disliked.
(b) He is still wanted in office.
(c) He has no public support.
(d) He is strongly liked.
11. Who does Ben have information on?
(a) Thomas Berryman.
(b) Oona Quinn.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) Bert Poole.
12. What reason does Ben give for keeping the fact that he's been seeing a psychiatrist away from Berryman?
(a) He doesn't want Berryman to tell anyone.
(b) He doesn't want Berryman to think he is weak.
(c) He doesn't think Berryman will understand.
(d) He doesn't want Berryman to think he is weak.
13. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) An eye witness.
(b) Film footage.
(c) A footprint.
(d) Fingerprints on a gun.
14. What does Ben call the jobs performed by hit men?
15. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
(a) To kill two of the brothers.
(b) To kill all three brothers.
(c) To ensure the safety of all three brothers.
(d) To kill one of the brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What project is Ochs working on?
2. Where is the Southern man left after he is murdered?
3. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
4. What was the Southern man's profession?
5. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)