|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts the job for Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) Thomas Berryman.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Ben Toy.
(d) Oona Quinn.
2. How long has Ben known Berryman?
(a) Since childhood.
(b) Since he began his murdering spree.
(c) Since law school.
(d) Since college.
3. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
(d) A gun.
4. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
(d) New York.
5. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) The news station.
(b) His work.
(c) His home.
(d) A hotel.
6. Where does Ben work?
(a) A flower shop.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A law office.
(d) A grocery store.
7. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(d) Six months.
8. Why is Ochs disappointed about the second meeting he has with Ben?
(a) Ben refuses to answer all of his question.
(b) Ben refuses to speak to him.
(c) Ben is lying to him.
(d) Ben becomes hysterical.
9. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
(a) Berte Poole.
(d) Johnboy Terrell.
10. How does Berryman get in touch with the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He calls them.
(b) He sends hitmen after them.
(c) He threatens them through a letter.
(d) He visits them.
11. Where is Ochs when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
12. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
(c) Journal writing.
13. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) An ex-con.
(b) A southern man.
(c) A northern man.
(d) A police officer.
14. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
(a) To kill one of the brothers.
(b) To kill two of the brothers.
(c) To ensure the safety of all three brothers.
(d) To kill all three brothers.
15. What is Ochs Jones investigating in the story?
(a) Murders of politicians over the past twenty decades.
(b) Crimes of politicians over the past decade.
(c) The death of Bert Poole.
(d) The death of Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
2. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
3. Why does Berryman contact the men who hired the Southern man?
4. Where does Johnboy live?
5. What project is Ochs working on?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)