|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
(b) New York.
2. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) An eye witness.
(b) Fingerprints on a gun.
(c) A footprint.
(d) Film footage.
3. What was the Southern man's profession?
(d) Criminal Investigator.
4. Where was the Southern man from?
(d) New York City.
5. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
(a) He committed a crime.
(b) To visit his sister.
(c) He has severe anxiety.
(d) To interview Ben Toy.
6. What does Ochs find out Berryman used his credit card for before the Fourth of July?
(a) A trip to Mexico.
(b) A trip to the beach.
(c) A ticket to Nashville.
(d) A ticket to New York.
7. What is Johnboy Terrell's job?
(b) Current governor.
(d) Ex-law enforcement officer.
8. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(a) Law Teacher.
9. What does Ochs want to prove with his investigation?
(a) The truth behind the murders of politicians.
(b) The truth behind Horn's murder.
(c) The life story of Bert Poole.
(d) The life story of Ben Toy.
10. What does Berryman tell the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He will take the money and run.
(b) He will make the men disappear without a trace.
(c) He will disappear without a trace.
(d) He will send his men after them.
11. Where is the Southern man left after he is murdered?
(a) A dumpster.
(b) His car.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) A field.
12. What could Ochs's feelings towards Ben cause him to forget about Ben?
(a) He is helping him.
(b) He has mental issues.
(c) He's a murderer.
(d) He could be lying.
13. What word does Ochs use to describe Johnboy?
14. How long has Ben known Berryman?
(a) Since childhood.
(b) Since law school.
(c) Since he began his murdering spree.
(d) Since college.
15. What is Ochs Jones investigating in the story?
(a) Crimes of politicians over the past decade.
(b) The death of Horn.
(c) Murders of politicians over the past twenty decades.
(d) The death of Bert Poole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ben believe is following him?
2. During Ochs's second meeting with Ben, what happens to Ben?
3. After two meetings with Ben, what does Ochs think about his story involving the murder of Horn?
4. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
5. Who accepts the job for Berryman to kill Horn?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)