|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
(c) Long Island.
2. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) He is being followed again.
(b) He is visted by several hit men.
(c) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
(d) He receives a death threat.
3. What does Ochs find out when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
(a) Facts on Ben Toy's mental state.
(b) Facts about Thomas Berryman.
(c) Facts on the Southern man.
(d) Facts on Horn's murder.
4. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
(a) He has no public support.
(b) He is strongly disliked.
(c) He is still wanted in office.
(d) He is strongly liked.
5. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
(b) New York.
6. Where does Ochs Jones work?
(b) The White House.
(c) The police station.
(d) A local newspaper.
7. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
(d) A gun.
8. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
(a) A go-between for hitmen.
(c) Fact Checker.
9. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
(d) The police.
10. Where was the Southern man from?
(a) New York City.
11. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
(a) He has severe anxiety.
(b) To interview Ben Toy.
(c) To visit his sister.
(d) He committed a crime.
12. What does Berryman tell the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He will disappear without a trace.
(b) He will make the men disappear without a trace.
(c) He will take the money and run.
(d) He will send his men after them.
13. Who hired the Southern man?
(a) Horn's best friend.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Berryman's girlfriend.
(d) Johnboy Terrell.
14. What does Ochs find out Berryman used his credit card for before the Fourth of July?
(a) A ticket to Nashville.
(b) A trip to the beach.
(c) A ticket to New York.
(d) A trip to Mexico.
15. What project is Ochs working on?
(a) Directing a television show.
(b) Writing a film script.
(c) Finishing an art installment.
(d) Writing a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ben accepts the order to kill Horn, what happens to him?
2. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
3. How long has Ben known Berryman?
4. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
5. What does Ochs asks Ben's hospital guard to get for him after his first visit?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)