|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ochs asks Ben's hospital guard to get for him after his first visit?
(a) Ben's medication.
(b) The telephone.
(c) The head nurse.
(d) Ben's medical records.
2. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(a) Law Teacher.
3. Why is the Southern man murdered?
(a) Ben confused him with someone else.
(b) Ben wanted him out of the way.
(c) He tried to murder Ben.
(d) He continued to follow Ben.
4. When Ben accepts the order to kill Horn, what happens to him?
(a) He becomes paranoid.
(b) He falls into a depression.
(c) He commits a murder.
(d) He walks away from the world of hitmen and murder.
5. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) He is visted by several hit men.
(b) He receives a death threat.
(c) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
(d) He is being followed again.
6. Where was the Southern man from?
(a) New York City.
7. On what holiday does an assassination take place?
(a) Fourth of July.
(c) Christmas Eve.
8. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
(a) Hides it.
(b) Pours it in the toilet.
(c) Poisons himself.
(d) Sells it.
9. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Fingerprints on a gun.
(b) A footprint.
(c) Film footage.
(d) An eye witness.
10. Who accepts the job for Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) Ben Toy.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Thomas Berryman.
(d) Oona Quinn.
11. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) His home.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The news station.
(d) His work.
12. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
(a) The police.
13. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) A reporter.
(b) The southern man.
(c) A hit man.
(d) A news castor.
14. Where does Ben work?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A flower shop.
(d) A law office.
15. Why is Ochs disappointed about the second meeting he has with Ben?
(a) Ben refuses to speak to him.
(b) Ben refuses to answer all of his question.
(c) Ben is lying to him.
(d) Ben becomes hysterical.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
2. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
3. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
4. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
5. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)