|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
(a) A gun.
2. Why is the Southern man murdered?
(a) Ben wanted him out of the way.
(b) He continued to follow Ben.
(c) He tried to murder Ben.
(d) Ben confused him with someone else.
3. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
(a) A KKK costume.
(b) A state trooper uniform.
(c) A trench coat.
(d) An army uniform.
4. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
(b) A go-between for hitmen.
(c) Fact Checker.
5. When Ben accepts the order to kill Horn, what happens to him?
(a) He walks away from the world of hitmen and murder.
(b) He falls into a depression.
(c) He commits a murder.
(d) He becomes paranoid.
6. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(d) Six months.
7. What does ipecac syrup mimic?
(a) A panic attack.
(b) The flu.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) A head cold.
8. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(c) Law Teacher.
9. What does Ochs find out Berryman used his credit card for before the Fourth of July?
(a) A ticket to Nashville.
(b) A ticket to New York.
(c) A trip to Mexico.
(d) A trip to the beach.
10. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Ben Toy.
(b) Ochs Jones.
(c) Bert Poole.
(d) Tomas Berryman.
11. What race is Horn?
(b) African American.
12. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
(b) Journal writing.
13. Who does Ochs bribe in order to get access into Berryman's apartment?
(a) Berryman's girlfriend.
(b) Berryman's doorman.
(c) Berryman's neighbor.
(d) Berryman's landlord.
14. Where does Johnboy live?
(c) New York.
15. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
(a) To visit his sister.
(b) To interview Ben Toy.
(c) He has severe anxiety.
(d) He committed a crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
2. What happens the first time Ochs arrives at the mental hospital?
3. What company do the three brothers own?
4. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
5. What was the Southern man's profession?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)