|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
(b) Long Island.
2. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
(a) He is strongly disliked.
(b) He is still wanted in office.
(c) He is strongly liked.
(d) He has no public support.
3. What could Ochs's feelings towards Ben cause him to forget about Ben?
(a) He's a murderer.
(b) He could be lying.
(c) He has mental issues.
(d) He is helping him.
4. Where does Ben work?
(a) A law office.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A flower shop.
5. What project is Ochs working on?
(a) Writing a film script.
(b) Directing a television show.
(c) Finishing an art installment.
(d) Writing a book.
6. What could Ochs's feelings toward Ben do to his judgment?
(a) Damage it completely.
(b) Cloud it.
(c) Enhance it.
7. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(d) Six months.
8. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) Ochs Jones.
(c) Ben Toy.
(d) Tomas Berryman.
9. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
(b) He receives a death threat.
(c) He is visted by several hit men.
(d) He is being followed again.
10. What race is Horn?
(c) African American.
11. What is Johnboy Terrell's job?
(c) Ex-law enforcement officer.
(d) Current governor.
12. What reason does Ben give for keeping the fact that he's been seeing a psychiatrist away from Berryman?
(a) He doesn't want Berryman to tell anyone.
(b) He doesn't want Berryman to think he is weak.
(c) He doesn't want Berryman to think he is weak.
(d) He doesn't think Berryman will understand.
13. Why does Berryman contact the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He wants to know who the Southern man was.
(b) He wants to call off the hit on Horn.
(c) He wants to request a hit on Ochs.
(d) He doesn't want to be followed.
14. How does Berryman get in touch with the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He visits them.
(b) He threatens them through a letter.
(c) He sends hitmen after them.
(d) He calls them.
15. What is Ochs Jones investigating in the story?
(a) The death of Bert Poole.
(b) The death of Horn.
(c) Murders of politicians over the past twenty decades.
(d) Crimes of politicians over the past decade.
Short Answer Questions
1. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
2. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Berryman tell the men who hired the Southern man?
4. What was the Southern man's profession?
5. Who does Ben have information on?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)