|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ben work?
(a) A flower shop.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A law office.
(d) A coffee shop.
2. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
(a) Berryman's girlfriend.
(b) The director at the William Pound Institute.
(c) The security guard at the William Pound Institute.
(d) The head nurse at the William Pound Institute.
3. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
(d) New York.
4. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Berte Poole.
5. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Tomas Berryman.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Ochs Jones.
(d) Bert Poole.
6. What does Ben feel caused him to have to enter the William Pound Institute?
(a) The things he learned about Horn.
(b) The things he learned about Berryman's plans for him.
(c) The things he learned about his past.
(d) The things he learned about Berryman's past.
7. How long is Ben first admitted to the William Pound Institute for?
(a) Six months.
(b) A few days.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
8. When Ben accepts the order to kill Horn, what happens to him?
(a) He becomes paranoid.
(b) He commits a murder.
(c) He falls into a depression.
(d) He walks away from the world of hitmen and murder.
9. What was the Southern man's profession?
(b) Criminal Investigator.
10. Where is the Southern man left after he is murdered?
(a) A field.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) A dumpster.
(d) His car.
11. What happens the first time Ochs arrives at the mental hospital?
(a) He is turned away.
(b) He is checked for weapons.
(c) He waits three hours.
(d) He is ignored.
12. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
(a) He committed a crime.
(b) He has severe anxiety.
(c) To visit his sister.
(d) To interview Ben Toy.
13. What word does Ochs use to describe Johnboy?
14. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Fingerprints on a gun.
(b) Film footage.
(c) A footprint.
(d) An eye witness.
15. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berryman tell the men who hired the Southern man?
2. During Ochs's second meeting with Ben, what happens to Ben?
3. What does Ochs find out when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
4. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
5. What project is Ochs working on?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)