|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ochs Jones work?
(a) The police station.
(b) The White House.
(d) A local newspaper.
2. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) An eye witness.
(b) Fingerprints on a gun.
(c) Film footage.
(d) A footprint.
3. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) A hit man.
(b) A news castor.
(c) A reporter.
(d) The southern man.
4. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(a) Six months.
5. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) An ex-con.
(b) A southern man.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A northern man.
6. Who orders the hit on the Southern man?
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
7. During Ochs's second meeting with Ben, what happens to Ben?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He tries to hurt Ochs.
(c) He is put in restraints.
(d) He has to be sedated.
8. Where is Ochs when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
9. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
(a) A gun.
10. What does ipecac syrup mimic?
(a) The flu.
(b) A panic attack.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) A head cold.
11. What was the Southern man's profession?
(c) Criminal Investigator.
12. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
(c) Long Island.
13. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
(a) The police.
14. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
(a) He is convicted of a crime.
(b) He assassinates the President.
(c) He becomes a member of the senate.
(d) He is assassinated.
15. What could Ochs's feelings toward Ben do to his judgment?
(a) Cloud it.
(c) Damage it completely.
(d) Enhance it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
2. What could Ochs's feelings towards Ben cause him to forget about Ben?
3. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
4. What does Berryman tell the men who hired the Southern man?
5. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)