|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
(d) Journal writing.
2. Who does Ochs bribe in order to get access into Berryman's apartment?
(a) Berryman's doorman.
(b) Berryman's neighbor.
(c) Berryman's girlfriend.
(d) Berryman's landlord.
3. Who accepts the job for Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
(b) Thomas Berryman.
(c) Oona Quinn.
(d) Ben Toy.
4. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
(a) To kill one of the brothers.
(b) To kill all three brothers.
(c) To kill two of the brothers.
(d) To ensure the safety of all three brothers.
5. What does ipecac syrup mimic?
(a) The flu.
(b) A head cold.
(c) A panic attack.
(d) Food poisoning.
6. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) A southern man.
(b) An ex-con.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A northern man.
7. On what holiday does an assassination take place?
(a) Fourth of July.
(c) Christmas Eve.
8. After two meetings with Ben, what does Ochs think about his story involving the murder of Horn?
(a) It will be entertaining for the public to hear.
(b) He isn't giving Ochs all of the information.
(c) It is true.
(d) It is false.
9. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
(a) To interview Ben Toy.
(b) He has severe anxiety.
(c) He committed a crime.
(d) To visit his sister.
10. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
(a) He assassinates the President.
(b) He becomes a member of the senate.
(c) He is assassinated.
(d) He is convicted of a crime.
11. What does Ochs want to prove with his investigation?
(a) The truth behind Horn's murder.
(b) The life story of Bert Poole.
(c) The life story of Ben Toy.
(d) The truth behind the murders of politicians.
12. What project is Ochs working on?
(a) Finishing an art installment.
(b) Writing a film script.
(c) Directing a television show.
(d) Writing a book.
13. Where does Ben work?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A flower shop.
(d) A law office.
14. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) The news station.
(b) His home.
(c) His work.
(d) A hotel.
15. What does Ben call the jobs performed by hit men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
2. Due to Ben's mental health issues, what does Ochs begin to feel for him?
3. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
4. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
5. Why is Ochs disappointed about the second meeting he has with Ben?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)