|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ochs bribe in order to get access into Berryman's apartment?
(a) Berryman's doorman.
(b) Berryman's landlord.
(c) Berryman's neighbor.
(d) Berryman's girlfriend.
2. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
(a) Poisons himself.
(b) Pours it in the toilet.
(c) Hides it.
(d) Sells it.
3. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Ochs Jones.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Tomas Berryman.
(d) Bert Poole.
4. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A hit man.
(c) The southern man.
(d) A news castor.
5. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) He is being followed again.
(b) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
(c) He is visted by several hit men.
(d) He receives a death threat.
6. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
(c) His mother.
7. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
(a) The security guard at the William Pound Institute.
(b) Berryman's girlfriend.
(c) The head nurse at the William Pound Institute.
(d) The director at the William Pound Institute.
8. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
(a) To kill two of the brothers.
(b) To kill all three brothers.
(c) To ensure the safety of all three brothers.
(d) To kill one of the brothers.
9. Where is Ochs when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
10. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A southern man.
(c) An ex-con.
(d) A northern man.
11. What company do the three brothers own?
(a) A hotel chain.
(b) An engineering company.
(c) An airplane company.
(d) A limousine company.
12. What does Ochs find out when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
(a) Facts on Horn's murder.
(b) Facts on the Southern man.
(c) Facts on Ben Toy's mental state.
(d) Facts about Thomas Berryman.
13. What does Berryman tell the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He will make the men disappear without a trace.
(b) He will send his men after them.
(c) He will take the money and run.
(d) He will disappear without a trace.
14. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(c) Law Teacher.
15. Due to Ben's mental health issues, what does Ochs begin to feel for him?
(a) Lack of trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ochs Jones work?
2. What race is Horn?
3. Why does Berryman contact the men who hired the Southern man?
4. What is Jimmie Lee Horn's profession?
5. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)