|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) A hotel.
(b) His home.
(c) His work.
(d) The news station.
2. What does Ben feel caused him to have to enter the William Pound Institute?
(a) The things he learned about Berryman's plans for him.
(b) The things he learned about Horn.
(c) The things he learned about Berryman's past.
(d) The things he learned about his past.
3. Where does Ochs return to at the beginning of Part 2?
(c) Long Island.
4. Where does Johnboy live?
(a) New York.
5. On what holiday does an assassination take place?
(a) Fourth of July.
(d) Christmas Eve.
6. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(b) Six months.
7. Who does Ben have information on?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) Thomas Berryman.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) Oona Quinn.
8. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) The southern man.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A news castor.
(d) A hit man.
9. What was the Southern man's profession?
(d) Criminal Investigator.
10. How does Berryman get in touch with the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He visits them.
(b) He calls them.
(c) He threatens them through a letter.
(d) He sends hitmen after them.
11. Why is Ochs disappointed about the second meeting he has with Ben?
(a) Ben refuses to answer all of his question.
(b) Ben is lying to him.
(c) Ben becomes hysterical.
(d) Ben refuses to speak to him.
12. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
(c) His mother.
13. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) An eye witness.
(b) Film footage.
(c) A footprint.
(d) Fingerprints on a gun.
14. How long is Ben first admitted to the William Pound Institute for?
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) A few days.
(d) A year.
15. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
(a) A state trooper uniform.
(b) A KKK costume.
(c) An army uniform.
(d) A trench coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Ochs's second meeting with Ben, what happens to Ben?
2. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
3. Where is Ochs when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
4. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Ben call the jobs performed by hit men?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)