|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race is Horn?
(d) African American.
2. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
(a) He committed a crime.
(b) To interview Ben Toy.
(c) He has severe anxiety.
(d) To visit his sister.
3. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
(a) Journal writing.
4. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
(d) His mother.
5. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
(c) New York.
6. In what town does the story take place?
(c) Los Angeles.
7. Who is Johnboy's sworn enemy?
8. Who does Ben have information on?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Oona Quinn.
(d) Thomas Berryman.
9. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) A reporter.
(b) The southern man.
(c) A news castor.
(d) A hit man.
10. What does Ben call the jobs performed by hit men?
11. Where was the Southern man from?
(a) New York City.
12. What happens the first time Ochs arrives at the mental hospital?
(a) He is ignored.
(b) He is checked for weapons.
(c) He waits three hours.
(d) He is turned away.
13. What company do the three brothers own?
(a) A hotel chain.
(b) An airplane company.
(c) A limousine company.
(d) An engineering company.
14. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
(d) A gun.
15. Where does Ochs Jones work?
(b) The White House.
(c) A local newspaper.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to Ben's mental health issues, what does Ochs begin to feel for him?
2. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
3. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
4. What could Ochs's feelings towards Ben cause him to forget about Ben?
5. What does Ochs find out when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)