|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben feel caused him to have to enter the William Pound Institute?
(a) The things he learned about Horn.
(b) The things he learned about Berryman's plans for him.
(c) The things he learned about his past.
(d) The things he learned about Berryman's past.
2. What was the Southern man's profession?
(a) Criminal Investigator.
3. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) He is being followed again.
(b) He receives a death threat.
(c) He is visted by several hit men.
(d) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
4. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
(a) He is strongly liked.
(b) He has no public support.
(c) He is still wanted in office.
(d) He is strongly disliked.
5. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) An ex-con.
(b) A southern man.
(c) A northern man.
(d) A police officer.
6. Where does Johnboy live?
(b) New York.
7. What reason does Ben give for keeping the fact that he's been seeing a psychiatrist away from Berryman?
(a) He doesn't want Berryman to tell anyone.
(b) He doesn't want Berryman to think he is weak.
(c) He doesn't think Berryman will understand.
(d) He doesn't want Berryman to think he is weak.
8. What does Ochs want to prove with his investigation?
(a) The life story of Ben Toy.
(b) The truth behind Horn's murder.
(c) The truth behind the murders of politicians.
(d) The life story of Bert Poole.
9. How does Ochs describe the Southern man after hearing the events that led to his appearance?
10. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Fingerprints on a gun.
(b) A footprint.
(c) An eye witness.
(d) Film footage.
11. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
(c) The police.
12. Who hired the Southern man?
(a) Ben Toy.
(b) Berryman's girlfriend.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) Horn's best friend.
13. Why does Berryman contact the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He wants to call off the hit on Horn.
(b) He wants to request a hit on Ochs.
(c) He doesn't want to be followed.
(d) He wants to know who the Southern man was.
14. What company do the three brothers own?
(a) An engineering company.
(b) A hotel chain.
(c) A limousine company.
(d) An airplane company.
15. What does Ochs asks Ben's hospital guard to get for him after his first visit?
(a) Ben's medication.
(b) Ben's medical records.
(c) The head nurse.
(d) The telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
2. Who does Ben have information on?
3. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
4. What project is Ochs working on?
5. Due to Ben's mental health issues, what does Ochs begin to feel for him?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)