|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday does an assassination take place?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Fourth of July.
2. Who does Ben have information on?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Thomas Berryman.
(d) Oona Quinn.
3. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
(c) New York.
4. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
(a) Journal writing.
5. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
(a) He is convicted of a crime.
(b) He becomes a member of the senate.
(c) He is assassinated.
(d) He assassinates the President.
6. Where does Ben work?
(a) A law office.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A coffee shop.
7. What does Ochs asks Ben's hospital guard to get for him after his first visit?
(a) The head nurse.
(b) The telephone.
(c) Ben's medical records.
(d) Ben's medication.
8. How does Ochs describe the Southern man after hearing the events that led to his appearance?
9. What does Berryman tell the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He will send his men after them.
(b) He will take the money and run.
(c) He will make the men disappear without a trace.
(d) He will disappear without a trace.
10. What could Ochs's feelings toward Ben do to his judgment?
(b) Enhance it.
(c) Damage it completely.
(d) Cloud it.
11. What company do the three brothers own?
(a) An engineering company.
(b) A hotel chain.
(c) An airplane company.
(d) A limousine company.
12. How long is Ben first admitted to the William Pound Institute for?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A few days.
13. During Ochs's second meeting with Ben, what happens to Ben?
(a) He is put in restraints.
(b) He tries to hurt Ochs.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He has to be sedated.
14. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
(c) His mother.
15. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ipecac syrup mimic?
2. Where was the Southern man from?
3. What was the Southern man's profession?
4. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
5. Where is Ochs when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)