|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town does the story take place?
(c) Los Angeles.
2. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) Ochs Jones.
(c) Tomas Berryman.
(d) Ben Toy.
3. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
(b) Journal writing.
4. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
5. How is the Southern man killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is drowned.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is hung.
6. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) The southern man.
(b) A news castor.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A hit man.
7. What is Jimmie Lee Horn's profession?
(a) News Anchor.
8. What word does Ochs use to describe Johnboy?
9. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
(d) A gun.
10. Where does Johnboy live?
(a) New York.
11. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
(c) Long Island.
12. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Fingerprints on a gun.
(b) Film footage.
(c) An eye witness.
(d) A footprint.
13. How long has Ben known Berryman?
(a) Since childhood.
(b) Since law school.
(c) Since he began his murdering spree.
(d) Since college.
14. Who does Ben have information on?
(a) Bert Poole.
(b) Thomas Berryman.
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) Oona Quinn.
15. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
(a) He becomes a member of the senate.
(b) He is convicted of a crime.
(c) He assassinates the President.
(d) He is assassinated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
2. What reason does Ben give for keeping the fact that he's been seeing a psychiatrist away from Berryman?
3. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
4. After two meetings with Ben, what does Ochs think about his story involving the murder of Horn?
5. Where does Ochs Jones work?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)