|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Berryman tell the men who hired the Southern man?
(a) He will make the men disappear without a trace.
(b) He will disappear without a trace.
(c) He will send his men after them.
(d) He will take the money and run.
2. Where does Ochs return to at the beginning of Part 2?
(b) Long Island.
3. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(d) Law Teacher.
4. What could Ochs's feelings towards Ben cause him to forget about Ben?
(a) He is helping him.
(b) He has mental issues.
(c) He could be lying.
(d) He's a murderer.
5. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
(a) To kill two of the brothers.
(b) To ensure the safety of all three brothers.
(c) To kill one of the brothers.
(d) To kill all three brothers.
6. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
(c) Long Island.
7. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Ochs Jones.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Tomas Berryman.
(d) Bert Poole.
8. What was the Southern man's profession?
(d) Criminal Investigator.
9. How long has Ben known Berryman?
(a) Since law school.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since he began his murdering spree.
(d) Since childhood.
10. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) A news castor.
(b) The southern man.
(c) A hit man.
(d) A reporter.
11. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
(a) Berte Poole.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
12. Where was the Southern man from?
(b) New York City.
13. What happens the first time Ochs arrives at the mental hospital?
(a) He is turned away.
(b) He is checked for weapons.
(c) He waits three hours.
(d) He is ignored.
14. Who is Johnboy's sworn enemy?
15. What does Ochs find out when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
(a) Facts on Ben Toy's mental state.
(b) Facts about Thomas Berryman.
(c) Facts on Horn's murder.
(d) Facts on the Southern man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
2. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
3. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
4. Who orders the hit on the Southern man?
5. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)