|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
(b) Long Island.
2. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) His home.
(b) His work.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The news station.
3. What was the Southern man's profession?
(d) Criminal Investigator.
4. Where does Johnboy live?
(b) New York.
5. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
(a) A trench coat.
(b) A KKK costume.
(c) A state trooper uniform.
(d) An army uniform.
6. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
(a) Fact Checker.
(d) A go-between for hitmen.
7. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(d) Law Teacher.
8. How long is Ben first admitted to the William Pound Institute for?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) A few days.
(d) A month.
9. What does Ochs want to prove with his investigation?
(a) The life story of Bert Poole.
(b) The truth behind the murders of politicians.
(c) The life story of Ben Toy.
(d) The truth behind Horn's murder.
10. Who does Ochs bribe in order to get access into Berryman's apartment?
(a) Berryman's landlord.
(b) Berryman's girlfriend.
(c) Berryman's doorman.
(d) Berryman's neighbor.
11. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) A northern man.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A southern man.
(d) An ex-con.
12. What does ipecac syrup mimic?
(a) A head cold.
(b) The flu.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) A panic attack.
13. During Ochs's second meeting with Ben, what happens to Ben?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He tries to hurt Ochs.
(c) He has to be sedated.
(d) He is put in restraints.
14. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) A reporter.
(b) The southern man.
(c) A hit man.
(d) A news castor.
15. After two meetings with Ben, what does Ochs think about his story involving the murder of Horn?
(a) It is true.
(b) It is false.
(c) It will be entertaining for the public to hear.
(d) He isn't giving Ochs all of the information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ben work?
2. Why does Berryman contact the men who hired the Southern man?
3. On what holiday does an assassination take place?
4. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
5. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)