Short Answer Questions Key
1. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
He is assassinated.
2. In what town does the story take place?
3. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
4. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
5. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
A state trooper uniform.
6. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
7. Where does Ochs Jones work?
A local newspaper.
8. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
This section contains 4,071 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)