Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue, Down on the Farm (1962), Preface, Jones' Thomas Berryman (1974), and Part 1, The First Trip North
1. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
2. In what town does the story take place?
3. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
4. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
5. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
6. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
7. Where does Ochs Jones work?
8. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
9. What is Ochs Jones investigating in the story?
10. What is Jimmie Lee Horn's profession?
This section contains 2,001 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)