|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Punk, Part 6, The Jimmie Horn Number, and Part 7, The Thomas Berryman Number.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ochs contacted by due to his newspaper articles?
(a) A customs inspector.
(b) An ex-lawyer.
(c) A ex-con.
(d) An FBI agent.
2. When arriving in Nashville, where does Berryman go?
(a) To see Bert Poole.
(b) To see Ben Toy.
(c) Horn's campaign headquarters.
(d) To see Horn's wife.
3. Who wakes up thinking he slept through the Fourth of July?
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Bert Poole.
(d) Joe Cubbah.
4. Who notices his hands are shaking before he commits a murder?
(b) Oona Quinn.
(c) Joe Cubbah.
(d) Ben Toy.
5. What company do the three brothers own?
(a) A limousine company.
(b) An engineering company.
(c) A hotel chain.
(d) An airplane company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben feel caused him to have to enter the William Pound Institute?
2. Why does Cubbah commit murder the day of the Fourth of July rally?
3. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
4. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
5. What word does Ochs use to describe Johnboy?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)