|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
(a) He committed a crime.
(b) To visit his sister.
(c) To interview Ben Toy.
(d) He has severe anxiety.
2. Where does Berryman's father live?
(a) Rhode Island.
(d) Long Island.
3. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
(a) Hides it.
(b) Sells it.
(c) Pours it in the toilet.
(d) Poisons himself.
4. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) A northern man.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A southern man.
(d) An ex-con.
5. How is the Southern man killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is drowned.
(c) He is hung.
(d) He is poisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was charged to the person's credit card who contacted Ochs due to his newspaper articles?
2. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
3. Who does Ben believe is following him?
4. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
5. Who does Horn go visit at the police headquarters in Nashville?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)