|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
(b) Bert Poole's parents.
(c) Bert Poole.
(d) Horn's campaign adviser.
2. Why is the threat on Horn's life not aired on live television?
(a) The television airwaves lost power.
(b) There was a three second delay.
(c) There was a 10 second delay.
(d) The television broadcast was cut short.
3. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
(d) His brother.
4. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) Berte Poole.
5. After Berryman goes to see Johnboy, what does Johnboy do?
(a) Tries to shoot Berryman.
(b) Calls off the job Berryman has to kill Horn.
(c) Hires a hit man to kill Berryman.
(d) Follows Berryman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Horn's adviser instruct Horn to do in order to receive more votes?
2. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
3. Whose house does Ochs visit in Part 3?
4. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
5. What word does Ochs use to describe Johnboy?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)