|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnboy Terrell's job?
(a) Current governor.
(b) Ex-law enforcement officer.
2. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) He is visted by several hit men.
(b) He receives a death threat.
(c) He is being followed again.
(d) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
3. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) An eye witness.
(b) Fingerprints on a gun.
(c) Film footage.
(d) A footprint.
4. What does Oona tell Ochs about during their meeting?
(a) Her knowledge of the murder of Horn.
(b) Where Berryman is.
(c) Where she was an hour before his arrival.
(d) How she met Berryman.
5. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
(a) He was related to him.
(b) Past articles he's written.
(c) A fellow reporter gave him information.
(d) He was good friends with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ochs is contacted due to his newspaper articles, what does the caller tell him?
2. What could Ochs's feelings toward Ben do to his judgment?
3. What is Berryman's father's profession?
4. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
5. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)