|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Berryman promise Oona before leaving the beach house?
(a) He is leaving town.
(b) He will return.
(c) He will call her.
(d) He will not come back.
2. Why does Berryman go see his father?
(a) His father is missing.
(b) To get money from his father.
(c) His father is ill.
(d) To tell him about his current job.
3. Where is Johnboy when he encourages a friend to run for the senate seat Horn is after?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A dinner party.
(c) A Fourth of July rally.
(d) A country club.
4. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
(a) He becomes a member of the senate.
(b) He is convicted of a crime.
(c) He is assassinated.
(d) He assassinates the President.
5. What does ipecac syrup mimic?
(a) The flu.
(b) A panic attack.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) A head cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
2. In what town does the story take place?
3. How long is Ben first admitted to the William Pound Institute for?
4. Why does Berryman contact the men who hired the Southern man?
5. How does Ochs feel towards the Quinns?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)