|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
(d) Berte Poole.
2. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
(a) Hides it.
(b) Sells it.
(c) Poisons himself.
(d) Pours it in the toilet.
3. What reason does Ben give for keeping the fact that he's been seeing a psychiatrist away from Berryman?
(a) He doesn't think Berryman will understand.
(b) He doesn't want Berryman to think he is weak.
(c) He doesn't want Berryman to tell anyone.
(d) He doesn't want Berryman to think he is weak.
4. Who does Ochs watch the film footage of Horn's assassination with?
(a) His wife.
(b) No one.
(c) Ben Horn.
(d) His co-workers.
5. What kind of adviser does Horn hire for himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
2. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
3. Where does Ochs Jones work?
4. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
5. What happens to Ben when he has a nervous breakdown?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)