|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the man Berryman goes to see in New York City with Oona?
(a) He wears an eye patch.
(b) He wears a mask.
(c) He will not look them in the eye.
(d) He does not give his name.
2. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
(d) New York.
3. What is Berryman's father's profession?
(a) Retired doctor.
(b) Retired judge.
(c) Retired lawyer.
(d) Retired cop.
4. What is Berryman doing when he sees a car drive past his house several times?
(a) Washing his car.
(b) Fixing his roof.
(c) Painting his shutters.
(d) Mowing his lawn.
5. What does Ochs find out Berryman used his credit card for before the Fourth of July?
(a) A ticket to New York.
(b) A trip to Mexico.
(c) A trip to the beach.
(d) A ticket to Nashville.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ochs bribe in order to get access into Berryman's apartment?
2. What are Berryman's thoughts about the car that drives past his house several times?
3. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
4. Where does Ochs Jones work?
5. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)