|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Girl Who Loved Thomas Berryman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ben have information on?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
(b) Oona Quinn.
(c) Bert Poole.
(d) Thomas Berryman.
2. What does Ben feel caused him to have to enter the William Pound Institute?
(a) The things he learned about Berryman's past.
(b) The things he learned about Berryman's plans for him.
(c) The things he learned about Horn.
(d) The things he learned about his past.
3. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His friend.
4. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(c) Law Teacher.
5. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
(a) Her story.
(b) She is on the run.
(c) She is not telling him everything.
(d) She knows where Berryman is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
2. What happens to Ben when he has a nervous breakdown?
3. What does Ochs find out Berryman used his credit card for before the Fourth of July?
4. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
5. What does Berryman discuss with Oona the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)