|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Girl Who Loved Thomas Berryman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
(a) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Berte Poole.
2. After two meetings with Ben, what does Ochs think about his story involving the murder of Horn?
(a) It is true.
(b) He isn't giving Ochs all of the information.
(c) It will be entertaining for the public to hear.
(d) It is false.
3. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
4. What does Berryman let slip to Oona the night they were together before the murder of Horn?
(a) Where he wants to retire.
(b) How he became a hitman.
(c) How he met Ben.
(d) He was hired to kill Horn.
5. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
(b) Journal writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
2. What happens to Ben when he has a nervous breakdown?
3. What does Berryman promise Oona before leaving the beach house?
4. What does Ochs find out when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
5. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)