|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The End of the Funniest Man in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
(b) A go-between for hitmen.
(c) Fact Checker.
2. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
(a) The director at the William Pound Institute.
(b) The security guard at the William Pound Institute.
(c) The head nurse at the William Pound Institute.
(d) Berryman's girlfriend.
3. What is Ochs Jones investigating in the story?
(a) Murders of politicians over the past twenty decades.
(b) Crimes of politicians over the past decade.
(c) The death of Horn.
(d) The death of Bert Poole.
4. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
(b) His mother.
5. What company do the three brothers own?
(a) An engineering company.
(b) An airplane company.
(c) A hotel chain.
(d) A limousine company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ochs disappointed about the second meeting he has with Ben?
2. Where does Ochs Jones work?
3. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
4. Where does Ben work?
5. What is Jimmie Lee Horn's profession?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)