|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The End of the Funniest Man in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) An eye witness.
(b) Film footage.
(c) Fingerprints on a gun.
(d) A footprint.
2. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
(a) He is strongly disliked.
(b) He is still wanted in office.
(c) He has no public support.
(d) He is strongly liked.
3. Where does Ochs Jones work?
(a) The White House.
(b) The police station.
(c) A local newspaper.
4. When Ben accepts the order to kill Horn, what happens to him?
(a) He walks away from the world of hitmen and murder.
(b) He commits a murder.
(c) He becomes paranoid.
(d) He falls into a depression.
5. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Ochs Jones.
(b) Tomas Berryman.
(c) Ben Toy.
(d) Bert Poole.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Ben first admitted to the William Pound Institute for?
2. What company do the three brothers own?
3. After two meetings with Ben, what does Ochs think about his story involving the murder of Horn?
4. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
5. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)