|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Down on the Farm (1962), Preface, Jones' Thomas Berryman (1974), and Part 1, The First Trip North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the first time Ochs arrives at the mental hospital?
(a) He is checked for weapons.
(b) He is ignored.
(c) He is turned away.
(d) He waits three hours.
2. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
(a) He committed a crime.
(b) To interview Ben Toy.
(c) He has severe anxiety.
(d) To visit his sister.
3. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
4. What does Ochs find out Berryman used his credit card for before the Fourth of July?
(a) A trip to the beach.
(b) A ticket to New York.
(c) A ticket to Nashville.
(d) A trip to Mexico.
5. On what holiday does an assassination take place?
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
2. What race is Horn?
3. Who accepts the job for Berryman to kill Horn?
4. What does Ochs want to prove with his investigation?
5. Where does Ochs Jones work?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)