|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Down on the Farm (1962), Preface, Jones' Thomas Berryman (1974), and Part 1, The First Trip North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ochs bribe in order to get access into Berryman's apartment?
(a) Berryman's girlfriend.
(b) Berryman's landlord.
(c) Berryman's neighbor.
(d) Berryman's doorman.
2. What does Ochs want to prove with his investigation?
(a) The life story of Bert Poole.
(b) The truth behind the murders of politicians.
(c) The life story of Ben Toy.
(d) The truth behind Horn's murder.
3. How long has Ben known Berryman?
(a) Since he began his murdering spree.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since law school.
(d) Since childhood.
4. In what state is Berryman's apartment located?
(c) New York.
5. What does Ben call the jobs performed by hit men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What race is Horn?
2. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
3. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
4. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
5. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)