|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Down on the Farm (1962), Preface, Jones' Thomas Berryman (1974), and Part 1, The First Trip North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
(a) To kill all three brothers.
(b) To kill one of the brothers.
(c) To kill two of the brothers.
(d) To ensure the safety of all three brothers.
2. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
(b) Long Island.
3. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) A footprint.
(b) Film footage.
(c) An eye witness.
(d) Fingerprints on a gun.
4. What is Jimmie Lee Horn's profession?
(b) News Anchor.
5. Where does Ochs Jones work?
(a) The police station.
(c) The White House.
(d) A local newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
2. How long has Ben known Berryman?
3. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
4. What company do the three brothers own?
5. What does Ben call the jobs performed by hit men?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)