|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Down on the Farm (1962), Preface, Jones' Thomas Berryman (1974), and Part 1, The First Trip North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
(c) New York.
2. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
(a) To ensure the safety of all three brothers.
(b) To kill one of the brothers.
(c) To kill all three brothers.
(d) To kill two of the brothers.
3. Who hired Thomas Berryman to kill Horn?
(a) A northern man.
(b) A police officer.
(c) An ex-con.
(d) A southern man.
4. What company do the three brothers own?
(a) An airplane company.
(b) An engineering company.
(c) A hotel chain.
(d) A limousine company.
5. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Ochs Jones.
(b) Bert Poole.
(c) Tomas Berryman.
(d) Ben Toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
2. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
3. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
4. Where does Ochs Jones work?
5. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)