|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Down on the Farm (1962), Preface, Jones' Thomas Berryman (1974), and Part 1, The First Trip North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the first time Ochs arrives at the mental hospital?
(a) He is checked for weapons.
(b) He is turned away.
(c) He waits three hours.
(d) He is ignored.
2. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
(d) New York.
3. What race is Horn?
(d) African American.
4. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(a) Law Teacher.
5. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) A footprint.
(b) Film footage.
(c) Fingerprints on a gun.
(d) An eye witness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
2. In what town does the story take place?
3. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
4. What is the location of the mental hospital Ochs visits?
5. Who accepts the job for Berryman to kill Horn?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)