Quiz: Prologue, Down on the Farm (1962), Preface, Jones' Thomas Berryman (1974), and Part 1, The First Trip North
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
a) To interview Ben Toy.
b) He committed a crime.
c) To visit his sister.
d) He has severe anxiety.
2. What does ipecac syrup mimic?
a) A head cold.
b) Food poisoning.
c) A panic attack.
d) The flu.
3. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
d) A gun.
4. On what holiday does an assassination take place?
c) Christmas Eve.
d) Fourth of July.
5. What project is Ochs working on?
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)