|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Punk, Part 6, The Jimmie Horn Number, and Part 7, The Thomas Berryman Number.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ochs asks Ben's hospital guard to get for him after his first visit?
(a) Ben's medical records.
(b) Ben's medication.
(c) The telephone.
(d) The head nurse.
2. In what town does the story take place?
(a) Los Angeles.
3. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
(a) The head nurse at the William Pound Institute.
(b) The security guard at the William Pound Institute.
(c) The director at the William Pound Institute.
(d) Berryman's girlfriend.
4. What is Berryman doing when he sees a car drive past his house several times?
(a) Fixing his roof.
(b) Washing his car.
(c) Mowing his lawn.
(d) Painting his shutters.
5. Why is Ochs disappointed about the second meeting he has with Ben?
(a) Ben refuses to answer all of his question.
(b) Ben refuses to speak to him.
(c) Ben is lying to him.
(d) Ben becomes hysterical.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Ben first admitted to the William Pound Institute for?
2. As a result of one of Ochs's articles, what does he personally receive?
3. What word does Ochs use to describe Johnboy?
4. What does Ben call the jobs performed by hit men?
5. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)