|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Punk, Part 6, The Jimmie Horn Number, and Part 7, The Thomas Berryman Number.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hired by a local cop in Philadelphia to kill Berryman?
(a) Joe Cubbah.
(b) Joe Cubs.
(c) Joe Jones.
(d) Johnny Joseph.
2. What is unusual about the man Berryman goes to see in New York City with Oona?
(a) He does not give his name.
(b) He wears a mask.
(c) He will not look them in the eye.
(d) He wears an eye patch.
3. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
(a) A trench coat.
(b) A state trooper uniform.
(c) An army uniform.
(d) A KKK costume.
4. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
(d) Six months.
5. Who is Johnboy's sworn enemy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Southern man murdered?
2. What does Berryman discuss with Oona the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
3. Where does Ochs return to at the beginning of Part 2?
4. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
5. How does Martin Weesner die?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)