|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The End of the Funniest Man in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits Ben to a mental hospital?
(d) His mother.
2. Due to Ben's mental health issues, what does Ochs begin to feel for him?
(c) Lack of trust.
3. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
(a) Berryman's girlfriend.
(b) The security guard at the William Pound Institute.
(c) The head nurse at the William Pound Institute.
(d) The director at the William Pound Institute.
4. What could Ochs's feelings toward Ben do to his judgment?
(a) Damage it completely.
(c) Cloud it.
(d) Enhance it.
5. Who does Ben inform that he is being followed?
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the first time Ochs arrives at the mental hospital?
2. Why is the Southern man murdered?
3. Who does Ben believe is following him?
4. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
5. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)