|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The End of the Funniest Man in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Ochs's feelings towards Ben cause him to forget about Ben?
(a) He is helping him.
(b) He's a murderer.
(c) He could be lying.
(d) He has mental issues.
2. How long has Ben known Berryman?
(a) Since childhood.
(b) Since law school.
(c) Since he began his murdering spree.
(d) Since college.
3. What race is Horn?
(b) African American.
4. What does Ben call the jobs performed by hit men?
5. What does Ochs asks Ben's hospital guard to get for him after his first visit?
(a) Ben's medication.
(b) The telephone.
(c) The head nurse.
(d) Ben's medical records.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
2. Who does Ben believe is following him?
3. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
4. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
5. How long does Ben tell Ochs he's been seeing a psychiatrist?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)