|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The End of the Funniest Man in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) The news station.
(b) His home.
(c) His work.
(d) A hotel.
2. What does Ben feel caused him to have to enter the William Pound Institute?
(a) The things he learned about Horn.
(b) The things he learned about Berryman's past.
(c) The things he learned about his past.
(d) The things he learned about Berryman's plans for him.
3. What is Johnboy Terrell's job?
(a) Ex-law enforcement officer.
(b) Current governor.
4. Where is the Southern man left after he is murdered?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His car.
(c) A field.
(d) A dumpster.
5. What does Ochs find out Berryman used his credit card for before the Fourth of July?
(a) A trip to the beach.
(b) A ticket to Nashville.
(c) A ticket to New York.
(d) A trip to Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Berryman's job involving the three brothers?
2. Who does Ochs visit the day after he investigates Berryman's apartment?
3. Who hired the Southern man?
4. What race is Horn?
5. What happens the first time Ochs arrives at the mental hospital?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)