|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Girl Who Loved Thomas Berryman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Southern man left after he is murdered?
(a) His car.
(b) A dumpster.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) A field.
2. What role does Ben say he played in the assassination of Horn?
(b) Fact Checker.
(d) A go-between for hitmen.
3. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
(a) An army uniform.
(b) A KKK costume.
(c) A trench coat.
(d) A state trooper uniform.
4. Where did Berryman and Oona stay a few weeks before Horn's murder?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The beach house.
(c) New York City.
(d) Nashville, Tennessee.
5. What are Berryman's thoughts about the car that drives past his house several times?
(a) He follows the car.
(b) He memorizes the license plate number.
(c) He doesn't become alarmed.
(d) He doesn't notice the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Berryman get in touch with the men who hired the Southern man?
2. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
3. What does Ochs want to prove with his investigation?
4. What does Berryman do with ipecac syrup?
5. What does Ochs find in Berryman's apartment that could be useful to his investigation?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)