|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Girl Who Loved Thomas Berryman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ochs Jones work?
(a) The White House.
(b) A local newspaper.
(c) The police station.
2. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His wife.
(c) His friend.
(d) His sister.
3. Who orders the hit on the Southern man?
(c) Johnboy Terrell.
4. What does Oona feel when Berryman leaves the beach house?
(a) Frustration and worry.
(b) Anger and worry.
(d) Purely anger.
5. Why does Ochs go to a mental hospital?
(a) He has severe anxiety.
(b) To visit his sister.
(c) To interview Ben Toy.
(d) He committed a crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
2. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
3. What reason does Ben give for keeping the fact that he's been seeing a psychiatrist away from Berryman?
4. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
5. What does Berryman let slip to Oona the night they were together before the murder of Horn?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)