|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Girl Who Loved Thomas Berryman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
(a) Whether she could kill someone if given money to do it.
(b) Whether she trusts him.
(c) Whether she'll help him kill Horn.
(d) Whether he should kill Horn.
2. After vising New York, where does Ochs go next?
3. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) His work.
(b) A hotel.
(c) His home.
(d) The news station.
4. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) Turn their lives upside down.
(b) It will not hurt them.
(c) It will cause mistrust in them.
(d) Ruin their reputation.
5. Who is Oona Quinn in relation to Berryman?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His friend.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Berryman's thoughts about the car that drives past his house several times?
2. What could Ochs's feelings towards Ben cause him to forget about Ben?
3. What day(s) of the week did Oona and Berryman stay together a few weeks before Horn's murder?
4. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
5. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)