|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Girl Who Loved Thomas Berryman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oona say she and Berryman were under the influence of on the night they spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(d) Alcohol and drugs.
2. How long has Ben known Berryman?
(a) Since he began his murdering spree.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since law school.
(d) Since childhood.
3. Who does Ben believe is following him?
(a) The southern man.
(b) A hit man.
(c) A news castor.
(d) A reporter.
4. Where does Ochs return to at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Long Island.
5. How does Ochs describe Oona?
Short Answer Questions
1. What race is Horn?
2. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
3. What could Ochs's feelings toward Ben do to his judgment?
4. What does Ochs want to prove with his investigation?
5. What reason does Ben give for keeping the fact that he's been seeing a psychiatrist away from Berryman?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)