|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Berryman go before leaving New York City?
(a) Ben's flower shop.
(b) Ben's house.
(c) His parents' house.
(d) The grocery store.
2. How does Ochs know so much about Horn?
(a) A fellow reporter gave him information.
(b) He was good friends with him.
(c) Past articles he's written.
(d) He was related to him.
3. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) His work.
(b) A hotel.
(c) His home.
(d) The news station.
4. Who is Johnboy's sworn enemy?
5. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
(a) Berryman becomes violent towards him.
(b) He is being followed again.
(c) He is visted by several hit men.
(d) He receives a death threat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnboy's standing with the public?
2. When Horn is on a live television broadcast, what is he doing?
3. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
4. What is used in order to treat Ben when first arriving at the William Pound Institute?
5. How does Ochs describe the Southern man after hearing the events that led to his appearance?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)