|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of night does Oona say she and Berryman spent together a few weeks before the murder of Horn?
(a) A wonderful night.
(b) A romantic night.
(c) A hostile night.
(d) An unforgetful night.
2. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) Turn their lives upside down.
(b) It will not hurt them.
(c) It will cause mistrust in them.
(d) Ruin their reputation.
3. How does Ochs describe the Southern man after hearing the events that led to his appearance?
4. Where does Ben leave a note for Berryman?
(a) Berryman's screen door.
(b) Berryman's car windshield.
(c) Berryman's mailbox.
(d) Berryman's jacket pocket.
5. What does Berryman question Oona about the morning after he slips and tells her his secret?
(a) Whether he should kill Horn.
(b) Whether she trusts him.
(c) Whether she could kill someone if given money to do it.
(d) Whether she'll help him kill Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oona allow Ochs to do when he visits?
2. What causes Ben to become so scared in Part 2?
3. How does Ochs describe the Quinns?
4. How does Berryman get in touch with the men who hired the Southern man?
5. Who does Ochs manage to get an interview with after watching the film footage of Horn's assassination?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)