|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ochs begin to believe about Oona after meeting her?
(a) She knows where Berryman is.
(b) She is on the run.
(c) Her story.
(d) She is not telling him everything.
2. What does Oona say Berryman went to New York City to do?
(a) Get instructions on how to kill Horn.
(b) Get a layout of Horn's house.
(c) Commit a murder.
(d) Get a new identity.
3. What is Berryman doing when he sees a car drive past his house several times?
(a) Painting his shutters.
(b) Mowing his lawn.
(c) Washing his car.
(d) Fixing his roof.
4. Where does Berryman say he wants to retire?
5. What does Horn's adviser tell him could cost him many white votes?
(a) His accent.
(b) His past records.
(c) His wardrobe.
(d) His hairstyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Southern man's profession?
2. What does Ochs find out when he receives an exciting phone call after meeting with Ben a second time?
3. Where does Ben go in the midst of a nervous breakdown?
4. After two meetings with Ben, what does Ochs think about his story involving the murder of Horn?
5. What happens to Ben when he has a nervous breakdown?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)