|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hired the Southern man?
(a) Ben Toy.
(b) Johnboy Terrell.
(c) Berryman's girlfriend.
(d) Horn's best friend.
2. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) His home.
(b) His work.
(c) The news station.
(d) A hotel.
3. Who normally runs errands for Berryman involving the jobs he is going to perform?
(b) His brother.
4. What word does Ochs use to describe Johnboy?
5. Who does Berryman see several times in Nashville that causes him to take an interest in this person?
(a) Horn's adviser.
(b) The governor.
(c) Bert Poole.
(d) Ben Toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berryman do before traveling to Nashville?
2. Where is Johnboy when he encourages a friend to run for the senate seat Horn is after?
3. Where does Berryman leave a note for Ben?
4. Who threatens Horn when he's on television?
5. Due to Ben's mental health issues, what does Ochs begin to feel for him?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)