|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The First Southern Detective Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Berryman finds the note from Ben, how does he feel?
2. What does Ochs believe his article about the murder of Horn will do to the Quinns?
(a) Turn their lives upside down.
(b) Ruin their reputation.
(c) It will not hurt them.
(d) It will cause mistrust in them.
3. What does one of Ochs's articles for the newspaper he works for receive?
(a) Local attention.
(b) A national award.
(c) National attention.
(d) World attention.
4. Where does Ochs return to at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Long Island.
5. After meeting with Ben a second time, where does Ochs go?
(a) His home.
(b) The news station.
(c) A hotel.
(d) His work.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ochs returns to Nashville in Part 4, who is being investigated?
2. What does Ochs say Horn has aspirations for involving his future?
3. Who is ordered to murder the Southern man?
4. Who orders the hit on the Southern man?
5. What does Ochs realize during his meeting with the Quinns that Oona does not inform him of?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)