Prologue, Down on the Farm (1962), Preface, Jones' Thomas Berryman (1974), and Part 1, The First Trip North
1. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
(a) He is assassinated.
(b) He is convicted of a crime.
(c) He assassinates the President.
(d) He becomes a member of the senate.
2. In what town does the story take place?
(b) Los Angeles.
3. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Tomas Berryman.
(b) Ben Toy.
(c) Bert Poole.
(d) Ochs Jones.
4. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Fingerprints on a gun.
(b) An eye witness.
(c) Film footage.
(d) A footprint.
5. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
(a) A trench coat.
(b) An army uniform.
(c) A KKK costume.
(d) A state trooper uniform.
6. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(b) Law Teacher.
7. Where does Ochs Jones work?
(a) A local newspaper.
(b) The White House.
(c) The police station.
8. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
(b) New York.
This section contains 4,071 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)