Prologue, Down on the Farm (1962), Preface, Jones' Thomas Berryman (1974), and Part 1, The First Trip North
1. What happens to Jimmie Lee Horn at the beginning of the story?
(a) He assassinates the President.
(b) He becomes a member of the senate.
(c) He is convicted of a crime.
(d) He is assassinated.
2. In what town does the story take place?
(b) Los Angeles.
3. Who is said to have committed the murder of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) Tomas Berryman.
(b) Bert Poole.
(c) Ochs Jones.
(d) Ben Toy.
4. What evidence is used in order to convict the murderer of Jimmie Lee Horn?
(a) An eye witness.
(b) Film footage.
(c) A footprint.
(d) Fingerprints on a gun.
5. What is the person wearing, who shoots Bert Poole?
(a) A trench coat.
(b) An army uniform.
(c) A KKK costume.
(d) A state trooper uniform.
6. What is Ochs Jones's profession?
(d) Law Teacher.
7. Where does Ochs Jones work?
(a) The police station.
(b) A local newspaper.
(d) The White House.
8. What state does Ochs Jones work in?
(b) New York.
This section contains 4,071 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)