* Mayor Jimmie Lee Horn of Nashville has been killed.
* Horn's apparent killer is Bert Poole.
* The entire murder is caught on news footage that is aired to the public.
* Ochs Jones is introduced.
* Ochs is a reporter for a local Nashville newspaper in Tennessee.
* Ochs is currently investigating the death of Horn.
* Ochs is writing a book on the truth behind Horn's murder.
* Ochs is sent to Long Island to interview Ben Toy.
* Ben is a mental patient at the William Pound Institute.
* Ben says he has information on the murder of Horn.
* Ochs believes the meeting will be a dead end, but goes any way.
* During Ochs's first visit with Ben, Ben tells him about his friend and business associate, Thomas Berryman.
* Berryman is hired by a southern man with orders to...
This section contains 1,348 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)