|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Angus flee once James assumes the throne?
2. Who does James ultimately agree to marry?
(a) The daughter of the King of France.
(b) The daughter of the King of England.
(c) The daughter of the Kind of Spain.
(d) The daughter of the King of Scotland.
3. What group calls on Albany to return to Scotland?
(a) The ministers of Scotland.
(b) The high priests of England.
(c) The high priests of France.
(d) The ministers of Spain.
4. Who is James Hamilton?
(a) Angus's cousin, who Margaret gets a crush on.
(b) A young man Margaret takes as her new lover.
(c) Margaret's nephew.
(d) Margaret's son.
5. Who does Margaret tell Henry that her son James reminds her of?
(a) His father, James.
(b) Their older brother Arthur.
(c) Their deceased father.
(d) Henry himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes on behalf of those in custody after Evil May Day?
2. How does Henry respond to the plea for mercy for those still in custody from Evil May Day?
3. Who was Katherine's first husband?
4. What is the name of the little girl Margaret gave birth to as she fled to England?
5. Who is with James when some people try to take James from his guards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry like so much about Margaret, Mary, and Katherine's plea for mercy for those involved in Evil May Day?
2. Why does James disagree with his mother about his divorce request?
3. What weighs heavily on Henry's mind about his marriage to Katherine?
4. Why does Margaret object to James's request for a divorce for his lover when she herself had a request granted?
5. After one year in England, what does Margaret tell Henry her goal is for returning to Scotland?
6. Why does the French king allow Albany to remain in France after Margaret returns to England?
7. Why does Henry want to remove Albany from the Scottish realm?
8. What does Margaret come to realize once James takes the throne?
9. Why does Margaret think Harry is the ideal mate?
10. How does Angus foil one of James's escape attempts?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)