|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lady Heron live?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) A random house along the road.
(c) Ford Castle.
2. Who is Angus in love with when Bell-the-Cat dies?
(b) Lady Jane Stuart.
3. What kind of birth does Margaret have with her first born?
(a) A difficult one.
(b) An easy one.
(c) A magical one.
(d) A very long but easy one.
4. Which children does James say he wants to bring to the castle?
(a) His other illegitimate sons.
(b) His nieces and nephews.
(c) His other illegitimate daughters.
(d) Random children from the town.
5. How does Margaret react to James when she first meets him?
(a) She falls immediately in love with him.
(b) She can't stand him.
(c) She is intrigued but standoffish.
(d) She finds him funny but not very smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eventually calls on Albany to go to Scotland?
2. How does Margaret first react to James's infidelity?
3. Where does Margaret have her first marriage ceremony to James?
4. Who wrote "The Thistle and the Rose"?
5. Why must Margaret leave Scotland without her children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lord Drummond request of Angus in regard to his love life?
2. How does James react to the death of Margaret's palfreys?
3. Why does James finally agree to marry Margaret?
4. Why does the political establishment not think Margaret is able to rule until young James comes of age?
5. What reasons does Margaret convey in a letter as to why Henry should not attack Scotland shortly after James dies in battle?
6. Why does James think it's a perfectly fine idea to bring his illegitimate children to the castle to live?
7. Who is Margaret at Stobhall?
8. What kind of relationship does Margaret want with James?
9. What does Bell-the-Cat tell Angus on his deathbed?
10. What does James do after the birth of his first child, a son, by Margaret?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)