|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the King of Scotland when James dies?
(c) Young Baby James.
(d) David Lindsay.
2. Who helps Margaret make plans to flee the country with her children?
(b) Lord Home.
3. What kind of wedding do Angus and Margaret have?
(a) A secret one.
(b) A small but simple one.
(c) A very dramatic one.
(d) A very big, ostentacious one.
4. Where does Margaret give birth to a daughter while feeling Scotland?
(a) In a barn.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In a border castle.
(d) In Henry's castle.
5. Why does Margaret lie in her letter to Henry, saying the birth of her next child is imminent?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Because she wants to mislead him.
(c) Because she has become delusional.
(d) Because she knows her letters are being intercepted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret have her second marriage ceremony to James?
2. How does Angus feel about marrying Margaret?
3. Which children does James say he wants to bring to the castle?
4. What country does Henry invade shortly after the second baby James is born?
5. What does Margaret think about during the childbirth of her first born?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Margaret react to the death of her mother?
2. How does James react to learning that Janet Kennedy has a lover 25 years her senior?
3. How does Henry approach his future kingship when he is young?
4. Why does the political establishment not think Margaret is able to rule until young James comes of age?
5. How does Margaret respond to Henry when they are both young?
6. How does Henry respond to Margaret's letter requesting that he not invade Scotland shortly after James dies in battle?
7. What reasons does Margaret convey in a letter as to why Henry should not attack Scotland shortly after James dies in battle?
8. Who is Margaret and James's child Arthur named after?
9. What does Bell-the-Cat tell Angus on his deathbed?
10. What does Lord Drummond request of Angus in regard to his love life?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)