1. Who wrote "The Thistle and the Rose"?
2. Who is the king when "The Thistle and the Rose" opens?
3. What country does the opening of "The Thistle and the Rose" take place in?
4. How old is Margaret when the novel opens?
5. How old is Henry when the novel opens?
6. How old is Mary when the novel opens?
7. Which two siblings are most at odds as children?
Henry and Margaret.
8. What does Henry always want as a child?
To be the center of attention.
9. Who is James?
The King of Scotland.
This section contains 5,068 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)