Short Answer Key
The Betrothed, The Bridegroom, and The Rose and the Thistle
1. Who wrote "The Thistle and the Rose"?
2. Who is the king when "The Thistle and the Rose" opens?
3. What country does the opening of "The Thistle and the Rose" take place in?
4. How old is Margaret when the novel opens?
5. How old is Henry when the novel opens?
6. How old is Mary when the novel opens?
7. Which two siblings are most at odds as children?
Henry and Margaret.
8. What does Henry always want as a child?
To be the center of attention.
9. Who is James?
The King of Scotland.
10. Where does Margaret have her first marriage ceremony to James?
11. Where does Margaret have her second marriage ceremony to James?
12. Who was Arthur (in relation...
This section contains 2,541 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)