|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reckless Marriage and the Deserted Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lady Heron at home with only a daughter -- and no husband?
(a) Because he has ridden ahead to prepare for battle.
(b) Becuase he left them a few months ago.
(c) Because he has been killed.
(d) Because he is in a Scottish prison.
2. What number child is the second baby James (of Margaret's)?
3. Who wrote "The Thistle and the Rose"?
(a) Jean Plaidy.
(b) Jean Wool.
(c) Joanne Ralston.
(d) J. K. Rowling.
4. What happens to Margaret's second child soon after being born?
(a) She is kidnapped.
(b) He is kidnapped.
(c) She dies.
(d) He dies.
5. What does Margaret think about during the childbirth of her first born?
(a) How much she hopes it is a boy.
(b) How her mother died in childbirth.
(c) How bad the pain is.
(d) How excited she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Margaret leave Scotland without her children?
2. Where is James's father buried?
3. How old is Henry when the novel opens?
4. After her second child is born, how does Margaret feel about her future childbearing possibilities?
5. Which children does James say he wants to bring to the castle?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)