|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reckless Marriage and the Deserted Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry become King of England?
(a) He overthrows the current king.
(b) He marries a princess.
(c) He stages a rebellion.
(d) Margaret's father dies.
2. How does Margaret react to James's desire to bring other children in to the castle?
(a) She does not like it.
(b) She is glad because then she can make sure James is the best.
(c) She is excited that baby James will have some playmates.
(d) She has given up all hope of dealing with him reasonably.
3. How much say does Margaret want in the politics and policies of Scotland that James deals with?
(a) She really could care less.
(b) Complete and total say.
(c) None at all.
(d) At least some say.
4. How old is Henry when the novel opens?
5. What reminds Margaret that she is owed her brother's inheritance?
(a) A small child.
(b) A necklace James buys her.
(c) The naming of her third child.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lady Heron live?
2. When is baby James's birthday?
3. How long does Baby Arthur live for?
4. Who is Alexander?
5. What does Margaret's mother give birth to shortly after Margaret's wedding?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)