1. Who wrote "The Thistle and the Rose"?
(a) Joanne Ralston.
(b) J. K. Rowling.
(c) Jean Wool.
(d) Jean Plaidy.
2. Who is the king when "The Thistle and the Rose" opens?
(a) Henry V.
(b) Henry Jr.
(c) Henry II.
(d) Henry VII.
3. What country does the opening of "The Thistle and the Rose" take place in?
(d) "Somewhere in South America."
4. How old is Margaret when the novel opens?
5. How old is Henry when the novel opens?
6. How old is Mary when the novel opens?
7. Which two siblings are most at odds as children?
(a) No one; they all get along perfectly.
(b) Henry and Margaret.
(c) Mary and Henry.
(d) Margaret and Mary.
8. What does Henry always want as a child?
(a) To beat Margaret at everything she tries.
(c) To have his servants get his toys in the middle of the night.
(d) To be the center of attention.
9. Who is James?
(a) The King of France.
(b) The King of Spain.
(c) The King of Scotland.
(d) The King of England.
This section contains 5,068 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)