|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He momentarily blacks out in the big explosion, and wakes to find himself dizzy and weary, and his __________ nearly useless.
(a) Right arm.
(b) Left arm.
(c) Right leg.
(d) Left leg.
2. A small __________ is anchored nearby, which Hannay has Bullivant contact.
(b) Cruise ship.
(c) Destroyer ship.
3. Do the military men believe that Alloa could have been an impostor?
4. What does Hannay realize about what he spots?
(a) It is a good place for him to hide.
(b) It is Black Stone.
(c) It is a landing pad for the airplane that's been following him.
(d) It is the hideout of the enemy.
5. Who is the "First Sea Lord?"
(c) The Butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hannay finds two younger men playing tennis, laughing and talking in perfect English. How does this affect Hannay?
2. What does a servant tell Hannay about Alloa?
3. Exhausted, Hannay eats a little biscuit then sleeps where?
4. Ever the performer, Hannay takes on another guise, this time as who?
5. Why does Hannay feel he will soon be caught?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the men learn about a possible destination?
2. What happens after the explosion?
3. What takes place prior to Hannay posing as a fisherman?
4. What leads to Hannay's recovery?
5. What plan to stop the Germans do the military men have left?
6. What takes place during the time in which Hannay decides to spy on the men in Trafalgar Lodge and when he rings the doorbell?
7. How does Hannay find Walter Bullivant?
8. How does Hannay regain his confidence and stop the Germans?
9. How does Hannay end up being chased by the police? How does this chase end?
10. How does the book end?
This section contains 1,114 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)