Short Answer Questions Key
1. Richard Hannay is a Scot turned _________.
2. Where has Hannay lived for the past three months?
In a modest flat in the Old Country in rural England.
3. How old is Hannay?
4. Hannay is _______ the sights, the restaurants, and the people.
5. Why has Hannay resolved to move back to the Cape?
If he cannot cure his boredom soon.
6. One day returning to his flat, Hannay is confronted by Franklin Scudder. Who is Scudder?
An older man living in the flat above Hannay's.
This section contains 4,731 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)