|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He hitches a ride from one of Turnbull's companions, named Hislop, who is what?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A merchant.
(c) A cattle herder.
(d) A police officer.
2. Exhausted, Hannay eats a little biscuit then sleeps where?
(a) On the hillside.
(b) In a car.
(c) In an inn.
(d) In the train station.
3. The men invite Hannay to stop his accusing nonsense and join them in what game?
4. When the old man confronts Hannay, Hannay as Ainslie confesses he did what?
(a) Works for Black Stone.
(b) Came from Paris.
(c) Stole a car.
(d) Stole some money from a car.
5. There must also be how many steps at this location?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannay convince Jopley to do?
2. Where has Hannay lived for the past three months?
3. What do they remember about Alloa?
4. Does the milkman agree to the handsome offer?
5. Switching trains, Hannay finally emerges into the Scottish moorlands, or _______.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)