|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sir Harry ask Hannay to speak?
(a) At a political meeting.
(b) At a town hall meeting.
(c) At a church service.
(d) At a committee meeting.
2. What happens when Hannay and Alloa meet eyes?
(a) The slightest spark of recognition in Alloa's eyes.
(b) They glare at each other.
(c) Hanny begins to cry.
(d) They recognize each other from school.
3. What makes Hannay's departure quite public?
(a) The conductor yelling at him.
(b) A child pointing him out.
(c) A dog barks at him.
(d) The rough men chasing after him.
4. What does the Coast Guard even know about this place?
(a) Its high tide occurs at 11:17pm.
(b) Its high tide occurs at 12:17am.
(c) Its high tide occurs at 10:17pm.
(d) Its high tide occurs at 9:17pm.
5. The man, Alexander Turnbull, is afraid his supervisor will come soon and discover what?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is French.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannay spot?
2. Who does Hannay tell about his suspicions?
3. This Greek man has been invited to Britain on the 15th of June for a tea party, and the conspirators have chosen this tea party as the best time to do what?
4. Exhausted, Hannay eats a little biscuit then sleeps where?
5. What does Hannay not know about the materials?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)