|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hannay and Scaife pose as what now as they investigate a sleek yacht docked nearby, called the Ariadne?
2. Why did Alloa read the intelligence over and over?
(a) He cannot believe what he is reading.
(b) He has a poor memory.
(c) He does not read English very well.
(d) As a spy committing data to photographic memory.
3. Scudder is __________ journalist and has toured much of Europe in that capacity.
(a) An American.
(b) A British.
(c) A Scottish.
(d) An Australian.
4. Hannay cannot leave at the station, so he waits until the train starts up again, and then does what?
(a) Jumps off.
(b) Hides in the station.
(c) Gets on the top of the train.
(d) Climbs off the train.
5. Why does Hannay know about explosives?
(a) He took a chemistry class.
(b) He had a roommate who taught him.
(c) He read about it on the Internet.
(d) He is a mining engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they arrive, what does Hannay give Jopley?
2. The airplane again rears its ugly head, and Hannay sees what?
3. He resolves to hide out in the "wild district" of what country?
4. Exhausted, Hannay eats a little biscuit then sleeps where?
5. What does this place have?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)