|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Do they know the location from which Black Stone will leave England?
(d) Most likely.
2. There is also mention many times of an evil underground organization called what?
(a) The Black Stone.
(b) The White Dove.
(c) The Black Crow.
(d) The White Stone.
3. The conspiracy was ________ Scudder stated.
(a) Smaller than.
(b) Nothing like what.
(c) Bigger than.
(d) The same as what.
4. An old fisherman strikes up a conversation with him, they talk about the lake, and Hannay mentions that a difficult fish is tugging like what?
(a) A "monster."
(b) A "whale."
(c) A "black stone."
(d) A "tornado."
5. Hannay and Scaife pose as what now as they investigate a sleek yacht docked nearby, called the Ariadne?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard Hannay is a Scot turned _________.
2. How does Hannay lose control of the car?
3. The plans are too far in motion to change at this point, so it's decided that what must happen?
4. How does Hannay finally come to believe Scudder's story?
5. Scudder figures the only way he might live is to do what?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)