|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scudder states that he is what?
(a) New to the neighborhood.
(b) A dead man.
(c) From Germany.
(d) Unable to pay his rent.
2. What does Hannay convince Jopley to do?
(a) Drive him to town.
(b) Hide in the back seat.
(c) Run away.
(d) Change clothes with him.
3. The person senses Hannay's distress, asks no questions, and tells Hannay to hide where?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In the shed.
(d) In the garage.
4. Sir Harry is a _________, and he makes a poorly-spoken anti-war speech blasting the Tory party for creating a "German menace."
5. Hannay next chances upon a rural inn, run by a young man who wants to be what?
(a) A writer of adventures.
(b) An actor.
(c) A spy.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a servant tell Hannay about Alloa?
2. What does Hannay contract in the wetlands?
3. Scudder, through many aliases and disguises, put the pieces of this puzzle together while doing what?
4. Hannay is chased for how long?
5. Hannay rides Sir Harry's bike where?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)