|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Harry offer Hannay?
(a) A ride to town.
(d) Lodging and food.
2. Scudder is __________ journalist and has toured much of Europe in that capacity.
(a) An Australian.
(b) An American.
(c) A Scottish.
(d) A British.
3. The conspiracy was ________ Scudder stated.
(a) Smaller than.
(b) Nothing like what.
(c) The same as what.
(d) Bigger than.
4. Finding himself back in the moorland, Hannay must hide where?
(a) In an abandoned building.
(b) In a farmer's home.
(c) In a dense forest.
(d) Among the bushes.
5. Switching trains, Hannay finally emerges into the Scottish moorlands, or _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. This organization also planned to intercept important military intelligence on the state of what?
2. How old is Hannay?
3. He waits until the milkman arrives in the morning, and then offers the youngster what?
4. Why does Hannay have Sir Harry dictate a letter to his godfather, Sir Walter Bullivant?
5. As part of pulling off this scheme, the conspirators wish to assassinate the Greek Premier named ____________, because he is a smart man of integrity who has a chance to ruin their plans.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)