|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scudder asks to come in, and the man quickly locks the door behind them, ___________.
(a) Clearly in a panic.
(b) Clearly very excited.
(c) Clearly very sad.
(d) Clearly very happy.
2. Recently Scudder stumbled upon a sinister international scheme to usher in a state of European anarchy, specifically to get Russia to declare war on what country?
(a) The United States.
3. Why does Hannay hatch a scheme to escape his flat?
(a) He hears someone knocking on his door.
(b) He sees men outside his window.
(c) He can see someone's shadow out in the hall.
(d) He figures his flat is being watched.
4. These enemies are in fact probably waiting ___________ to nab him.
(a) In Hannay's apartment.
(c) Next door.
(d) Down the block.
5. Hannay is _______ the sights, the restaurants, and the people.
(a) Worried about.
(b) Interested in.
(c) Excited about.
(d) Bored of.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days does Hannay plan to lay low before the tea party?
2. Hannay knocks over who in his frantic escape?
3. Why does Hannay know he is in trouble, after seeing the article about Scudder's murder?
4. Why is Hannay worried about a monoplane flying overhead?
5. Does the milkman agree to the handsome offer?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)