|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He resolves to hide out in the "wild district" of what country?
2. This Greek man has been invited to Britain on the 15th of June for a tea party, and the conspirators have chosen this tea party as the best time to do what?
(a) Influence the Greek man.
(b) Torture the Greek man.
(c) Capture the Greek man.
(d) Assassinate the Greek man.
3. How does Hannay feel about the sight of the body?
(a) He is shaken.
(b) He feels nothing.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is annoyed.
4. Richard Hannay is a Scot turned _________.
5. Hannay decides to do what?
(a) Travel to the United States.
(b) Go home.
(c) Carry on Scudder's work.
(d) Hide in his flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scudder states that he is what?
2. Why does Hannay hatch a scheme to escape his flat?
3. Fortune then smiles as Hannay by chance finds Scudder's black book buried where?
4. Scudder figures the only way he might live is to do what?
5. This scheme would throw the stock markets into chaos, which the instigators would then use to their advantage to do what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)