|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Recently Scudder stumbled upon a sinister international scheme to usher in a state of European anarchy, specifically to get Russia to declare war on what country?
(b) The United States.
2. He resolves to hide out in the "wild district" of what country?
3. One day returning to his flat, Hannay is confronted by Franklin Scudder. Who is Scudder?
(a) The merchant who runs the shop below Hannay's flat.
(b) An older relative living down the street.
(c) A young man who has just moved in next door to Hannay.
(d) An older man living in the flat above Hannay's.
4. As part of pulling off this scheme, the conspirators wish to assassinate the Greek Premier named ____________, because he is a smart man of integrity who has a chance to ruin their plans.
5. This Greek man has been invited to Britain on the 15th of June for a tea party, and the conspirators have chosen this tea party as the best time to do what?
(a) Capture the Greek man.
(b) Assassinate the Greek man.
(c) Influence the Greek man.
(d) Torture the Greek man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scudder figures the only way he might live is to do what?
2. How does Hannay finally come to believe Scudder's story?
3. What is another reason why Hannay does not call the police?
4. Hannay exits his flat and heads where?
5. Why might it look as if Hannay killed Scudder?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)