|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scudder figures the only way he might live is to do what?
(a) Run away.
(b) Kill the conspirators.
(c) Return to the United States.
(d) Fake his own death.
2. How does Hannay finally come to believe Scudder's story?
(a) He finds Scudder stabbed to death in his flat.
(b) He finds more evidence of the plot.
(c) He becomes friends with Scudder.
(d) He hears the same story from someone who is more credible.
3. How old is Hannay?
4. As part of pulling off this scheme, the conspirators wish to assassinate the Greek Premier named ____________, because he is a smart man of integrity who has a chance to ruin their plans.
5. When Hannay searches Scudder's body, does he find anything of worth?
(b) Yes, a letter.
(c) Yes, the black book.
(d) Yes, a business card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scudder asks to come in, and the man quickly locks the door behind them, ___________.
2. Richard Hannay is a Scot turned _________.
3. Where has Hannay lived for the past three months?
4. Why might it look as if Hannay killed Scudder?
5. What will Hannay do right before the tea party?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)