|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scudder is __________ journalist and has toured much of Europe in that capacity.
(a) A Scottish.
(b) A British.
(c) An Australian.
(d) An American.
2. Hannay cannot leave at the station, so he waits until the train starts up again, and then does what?
(a) Gets on the top of the train.
(b) Climbs off the train.
(c) Jumps off.
(d) Hides in the station.
3. The plans are too far in motion to change at this point, so it's decided that what must happen?
(a) Black Stone must simply be prevented from obtaining the intelligence.
(b) Black Stone must be captured.
(c) They must all give up.
(d) Black Stone must be killed.
4. Hannay is kept "in the game" by posing as who?
(a) Bullivant's brother.
(b) Bullivant's chauffeur.
(c) Bullivant's cousin.
(d) Bullivant's friend.
5. What does Hannay spot?
(a) A man hiding in the bushes.
(b) A tall building.
(c) A bare field amidst some trees on a hill.
(d) A dense forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Desperate for another disguise, Hannay offers to take over for Turnbull while the man does what?
2. Who does Hannay tell about his suspicions?
3. How does Hannay come to the conclusion that he is a likely target for murder?
4. What does the Frenchman, Royer, believe about the best disguise?
5. Why might it look as if Hannay killed Scudder?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)