|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To avoid detection, Black Stone must be leaving from where?
(a) Either a small harbor or none at all.
(b) A small harbor.
(c) A large harbor.
(d) No harbor.
2. What does Hannay contract in the wetlands?
(a) A cold.
(b) The flu.
(d) Poison ivy.
3. As luck would have it, Hannay stumbles across a _________ road man, mending the road.
(a) Drunk Scottish.
(b) Young French.
(c) Old German.
(d) Lonely British.
4. What do the rough men ask Hannay?
(a) If, essentially, he's seen himself somewhere on the road.
(b) If he would like to join the conspiracy.
(c) If he is really a road man.
(d) If he knows the quickest way into town.
5. One day returning to his flat, Hannay is confronted by Franklin Scudder. Who is Scudder?
(a) A young man who has just moved in next door to Hannay.
(b) An older relative living down the street.
(c) The merchant who runs the shop below Hannay's flat.
(d) An older man living in the flat above Hannay's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Armed with this fact, how does Hannay feel?
2. This scheme would throw the stock markets into chaos, which the instigators would then use to their advantage to do what?
3. What is another reason why Hannay does not call the police?
4. What does Sir Harry ask Hannay?
5. How does Hannay come to the conclusion that he is a likely target for murder?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)