|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally arriving at a quaint fisherman's pond and feeling somewhat at ease, Hannay idly whistles what tune?
(a) "Alabama Jubilee."
(b) "Annie Laurie."
(c) "Little Brown Jug."
(d) "Turkey in the Straw."
2. What happens when Hannay and Alloa meet eyes?
(a) They recognize each other from school.
(b) The slightest spark of recognition in Alloa's eyes.
(c) They glare at each other.
(d) Hanny begins to cry.
3. To avoid detection, Black Stone must be leaving from where?
(a) A small harbor.
(b) Either a small harbor or none at all.
(c) A large harbor.
(d) No harbor.
4. An old fisherman strikes up a conversation with him, they talk about the lake, and Hannay mentions that a difficult fish is tugging like what?
(a) A "whale."
(b) A "black stone."
(c) A "monster."
(d) A "tornado."
5. Where might this staircase lead?
(a) To a pier.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To a deck.
(d) To a yacht.
Short Answer Questions
1. Do they know the location from which Black Stone will leave England?
2. How do the rough men seem?
3. When does it seem Black Stone will leave England?
4. For how many days does Hannay plan to lay low before the tea party?
5. Hannay drives Bullivant to Scotland Yard where Hannay is introduced to whom?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)