|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hannay knocks over who in his frantic escape?
(a) Two old ladies.
(b) Two station attendants.
(c) Two policemen.
(d) Two anarchists.
2. Scudder figures the only way he might live is to do what?
(a) Fake his own death.
(b) Run away.
(c) Return to the United States.
(d) Kill the conspirators.
3. Scudder is __________ journalist and has toured much of Europe in that capacity.
(a) An American.
(b) A British.
(c) A Scottish.
(d) An Australian.
4. Why might it look as if Hannay killed Scudder?
(a) Based on strong circumstantial evidence.
(b) He has killed before.
(c) He did kill Scudder.
(d) He and Scudder were known enemies.
5. Does the milkman agree to the handsome offer?
(d) Only at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard Hannay is a Scot turned _________.
2. What will Hannay do right before the tea party?
3. How does Hannay finally come to believe Scudder's story?
4. He finds a modest farmer's house, and the generous husband and wife offer Hannay what?
5. Why does Scudder shoot a corpse in the face?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)