|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hannay feel about the sight of the body?
(a) He is annoyed.
(b) He feels nothing.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is shaken.
2. Finding himself back in the moorland, Hannay must hide where?
(a) In a dense forest.
(b) Among the bushes.
(c) In a farmer's home.
(d) In an abandoned building.
3. Scudder, through many aliases and disguises, put the pieces of this puzzle together while doing what?
(a) Sitting in his hotel room.
(b) Talking to the British Prime Minister.
(c) Writing his novel.
(d) Touring Europe.
4. Fortune then smiles as Hannay by chance finds Scudder's black book buried where?
(a) In his tobacco jar.
(b) On Scudder's body.
(c) In the trash.
(d) On a bookshelf.
5. As part of pulling off this scheme, the conspirators wish to assassinate the Greek Premier named ____________, because he is a smart man of integrity who has a chance to ruin their plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hannay decides to do what?
2. How old is Hannay?
3. Hannay, hidden upstairs, gives the boy a note he forges, which makes Hannay sound like a spy who is about to inform his superior about the Karolides affair. What do the men do after reading this note?
4. Recently Scudder stumbled upon a sinister international scheme to usher in a state of European anarchy, specifically to get Russia to declare war on what country?
5. Hannay next chances upon a rural inn, run by a young man who wants to be what?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)